Suspension Appeal

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackblue11

Junior Member

01-30-2013

Um... Hi my summoner name is sponge2121 and is my first time posting a new forum, I apparently Got Suspended Until Tomorrow And i Wanted to Say that I am Leaving the games because my parents tell me to stop.. And i have to disconnect, But is there any way I can go Bot Without leaving my Companions alone?

Have a nice Night


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackblue11 View Post
Um... Hi my summoner name is sponge2121 and is my first time posting a new forum, I apparently Got Suspended Until Tomorrow And i Wanted to Say that I am Leaving the games because my parents tell me to stop.. And i have to disconnect, But is there any way I can go Bot Without leaving my Companions alone?

Have a nice Night
*reads once*

*twice*

*three times*

*checks thread title*

*reads a fourth time*

This is probably the secret to eternal life. We'll never know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

Senior Member

01-30-2013

As far as I can tell he is asking if he doesnt play for a while will he lose his champions.

At least that is what I can ascertain from the question.

The answer is No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackblue11

Junior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
As far as I can tell he is asking if he doesnt play for a while will he lose his champions.

At least that is what I can ascertain from the question.

The answer is No.
Really? Thats a bummer that i cant go Bot if i have to disconnect from online gameplay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sporq

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackblue11 View Post
Really? Thats a bummer that i cant go Bot if i have to disconnect from online gameplay
What does "go Bot" mean?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackblue11

Junior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporq View Post
What does "go Bot" mean?
Like The Game Controls my character like in custom games when you play with bots


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NerfedMedic

Member

01-30-2013

10 year old. 1 in 10000.

As to your question Blackblue11, leaving any game is unacceptable, whether it be bots or not. If that is not the answer to your question, perhaps asking it again in a different way will help us understand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sporq

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackblue11 View Post
Like The Game Controls my character like in custom games when you play with bots
No this doesn't happen. You control your character. If you leave, then you aren't around anymore to control your character.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackblue11

Junior Member

01-30-2013

I comprehend But my question is How do i go Bot In-Game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-30-2013

You can't bot on Lol.


12