gg tirbunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slayermaster115

01-30-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6165145/ lol one report, from the teemo who harrased me! hah! and i dont get skipped/warned/pardoned? k? read summoners code please, or update it giving the right to defend yourself if you get *****ed at, also tribunal needs gameplay videos, if your doing good, and your team throws, you should b alowwed to rage, video of game play would also help feeding cases and increase the wait to > 2 minutes , must scroll through all chat , prove your human, ant vote until you've watched the gp vids

Exploding Barrel

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayermaster115 View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6165145/ lol one report, from the teemo who harrased me! hah! and i dont get skipped/warned/pardoned? k? read summoners code please, or update it giving the right to defend yourself if you get *****ed at, also tribunal needs gameplay videos, if your doing good, and your team throws, you should b alowwed to rage, video of game play would also help feeding cases and increase the wait to > 2 minutes , must scroll through all chat , prove your human, ant vote until you've watched the gp vids
One report? You know you can click on the tabs to see the other games in your case, right?

Slayermaster115

01-30-2013

also third game: didnt feed, i didnt get a leash, i had fun and didnt follow meta> read rules you dont have to follow meta , jungle karma best jungle NA

Sporq

01-30-2013

Quote:
Karma [All] [00:22:34] can you report teemo?
Karma [All] [00:22:39] for ahrrasment
Karma [All] [00:22:44] and noob
Says the 0/14 jungle Karma with Triforce?

Slayermaster115

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
One report? You know you can click on the tabs to see the other games in your case, right?
im pretty sure my main ban came from the butthurt teemo and karma jungle game

Konjiki ikaros

01-30-2013

Ur a troll ,and get reported for that.But you need know the people who are punished in the tribunal , dont press the buttom for tribunal rules , they just push the buttom if they see someone go bad in their normal games. I mean u can get banned for players rulles and not tribunal rulles

Exploding Barrel

01-30-2013

Quote:
im pretty sure my main ban came from the butthurt teemo and karma jungle game
Your ban came from the whole thing, every voter sees all of these. But yes, 0/14 jungle Karma as well as the way you behaved in chat in that game were pretty damning.

Slayermaster115

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporq View Post
Says the 0/14 jungle Karma with Triforce?
do you read tribunal rules? you CANT PUNISH PLAYERS FOR POOR SKILL , i was new to jungle karma, YOU CANT BE PUNISHED FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE META, i tried and everytime i got focused and melted down and couldnt help it, it was A: go in team fights help and die B: go afk and do nothing and have a reason to be banned, as far as im concerned the only one i think i should be WARNED FOR IS raging against that idoit team as a taric

RQ Kiwi

01-30-2013

I would have punished for game 2 by itself.

Try not raging at your team so hard in all chat every single game.

Sporq

01-30-2013

Quote:
do you read tribunal rules? you CANT PUNISH PLAYERS FOR POOR SKILL , i was new to jungle karma, YOU CANT BE PUNISHED FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE META, i tried and everytime i got focused and melted down and couldnt help it, it was A: go in team fights help and die B: go afk and do nothing and have a reason to be banned, as far as im concerned the only one i think i should be WARNED FOR IS raging against that idoit team as a taric
If you're getting a time ban, you already got your warning.