[Champion Concept] Vash, The Ghost from the Machine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
O_O it's not very long?

To me at least. :F


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Added some technical things to his Q to give him extra synergy with his abilities.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExplodingMidget

Junior Member

02-03-2013

I must say I like everything about this except the concept. Lore will correct that, so try to get that done ASAP. I really like how well his abilities work with each other


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplodingMidget View Post
I must say I like everything about this except the concept. Lore will correct that, so try to get that done ASAP. I really like how well his abilities work with each other

Working on it. I'm glad you like it so far. ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
well this will take a toll on me two concepualizations in one night :S

I've done worse...let's see what we shall do...


"Dense clouds of fog rolled in across the hillside of the Runeterrean landscape, it was early morning and soon a convoy carrying Royal members of the Demacian Court would soon be traveling by. Noxian gold lined his pocket, while empty prayers breached his lips. His leather jacket hiding his pistol from sight, his dark black boots covered in mud and hashed by scuff marks. A dark red scar circles his neck, a reminder of the garrote that almost took his life. He was calm and collective, his thoughts were focused and his body was rigid. Gentle beads of sweat flowed down his face and into his eyes, stinging and burning with their saltine composition. Vash knew that his target would soon arrive, but he also regretted the pointless killings that he was paid for. Sought out by the agents of Noxian Hand the former agent of the Black Rose was willing to take on a new occupation, but only for a price. His old ways no longer seemed viable after the Black Rose disbanded. Whatever was left of them had been corrupted by a greed so thick that only ultimate power would suffice. For Vash, he no longer desired the same goals as Black Rose, but he had decided to put his tools of the trade to good use.

As a caravan approached up the hillside he readied his pistol, prepared for a quick and easy slaughter. As he sprung into the clear smoke rose up around the targetted caravan masking his approach in utter stealth. But as he unholstered his weapon and opened the door the only thing Vash seemed to be aiming at was air. Only one explanation could explain this treachery, a desperate trap laid by the Noxians in order to capture one of Zaun's most elusive mercenaries. He quickly turned around, only to face a squadron of guards pointing rifles at him as he stood so precariously upon the stoop of the carriage. The forces took Vash prisoner and hauled him to the Noxian Council lead by the nefarious tactician himself. It seemed the council actually admired his skillset and was purely acquiring his services on the battlefields. A final offer was made to Vash, fight for the Noxian forces on the fields of Justice or die. Vash saw his life as something worth keeping, and decided to play along with Noxian games...for now..."
longer


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
longer

Works for me. ^^

Thanks for the help man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Works for me. ^^

Thanks for the help man.
np i still should fix endine...I am not a fan of my slackage on her lore


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

02-08-2013

This concept has been used in Moby the White and BergMeister's project Heart of Darkness

It's pretty good...You should check it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kronikmagii

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quick Review time!

First off your Lore, great work. really good at hooking the reader.

Skills - I had some concerns but don't let it discourage you, in the end I still really like this Champ.

Q - (OP) my concerns with this are that it has a 1.0 AP ratio, so if you go pure AP in a match you could get around 600+ AP, And all of that added up makes:
125 + 600 = 725 with a range of 1100 and on a 6 second C/D, this alone could win a match, it needs to be nerfed a bit with the ratios.

W - (OP) a few questions first, 1) are these mines stealthed? 2) What detonates them exactly? is it when someone comes into contact with one? or just being in proximity of one. Also does the blast of one detonate the others?
the OP part, you can place 3 of them with a base damage of 255 each (765 total BASE) add on the .65 AP(assuming you have 600 like before) and it adds on 390 which makes for a grand total of at least 1155 magic damage in one big burst that can be dealt to multiple enemies.

Just imagine for a second, you have all 3 mines on top of each other in a bush, and you are standing by to fire off your Q when they detonate, that alone could kill like half the enemy team if not all of them with a damage of 1155 from the mines and another 725 from the Q. Needs a nerf.

E - no real complaints here just think the buff should be removed for the entire duration of the cooldown along with the duration of the camera, that being said how long does the camera even stay up for? you never say its duration.

R - This goes along with the Q and W, with skills like these you wouldn't even need to build AD as an ADC, you could go full AP and be unrivaled by anyone.

Question first, you say this takes the energy from your active camo, does that mean you passive will be disabled during the duration of your R?

now my concern, like the Q it has a 1.0 AP ratio so if you have 600 AP then every basic attack with deal upwards of 700 damage,stack that with your increased range from your E or even the bonus damage from the E's active and if the enemy trips on a mine running from your ridiculously strong attacks he will be obliterated completely. on top of that, 50 seconds for this massive roid is much too short.

Okay, now like i said even though i may seem to have a lot of somplaints here, I only share my thoughts because I like this champ's idea, it just needs a massive revamp and recalculations in my opinion.

all the best,

-Kron


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
Quick Review time!

First off your Lore, great work. really good at hooking the reader.

Skills - I had some concerns but don't let it discourage you, in the end I still really like this Champ.
Moby is the best lore writer in my opinion so thank him not me. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
Q - (OP) my concerns with this are that it has a 1.0 AP ratio, so if you go pure AP in a match you could get around 600+ AP, And all of that added up makes:
125 + 600 = 725 with a range of 1100 and on a 6 second C/D, this alone could win a match, it needs to be nerfed a bit with the ratios.
Alright. I'll get that toned down. My reasoning for a 100% AP ratio was this is his form of burst outside of lucky mines but you do point out the flaw of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
W - (OP) a few questions first, 1) are these mines stealthed?
They would work like wards. They appear for a couple of seconds then disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
2) What detonates them exactly? is it when someone comes into contact with one? or just being in proximity of one. Also does the blast of one detonate the others?
Enemy unit contact. And the blast of one could detonate others but that can easily get out of hand OP very quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
the OP part, you can place 3 of them with a base damage of 255 each (765 total BASE) add on the .65 AP(assuming you have 600 like before) and it adds on 390 which makes for a grand total of at least 1155 magic damage in one big burst that can be dealt to multiple enemies.

Just imagine for a second, you have all 3 mines on top of each other in a bush, and you are standing by to fire off your Q when they detonate, that alone could kill like half the enemy team if not all of them with a damage of 1155 from the mines and another 725 from the Q. Needs a nerf.
Alrighty. I'll definitely toned the base damage quite a bit then tweak the AP ratio a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
E - no real complaints here just think the buff should be removed for the entire duration of the cooldown along with the duration of the camera, that being said how long does the camera even stay up for? you never say its duration.
My bad. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
R - This goes along with the Q and W, with skills like these you wouldn't even need to build AD as an ADC, you could go full AP and be unrivaled by anyone.

Question first, you say this takes the energy from your active camo, does that mean you passive will be disabled during the duration of your R?
The bush passive would be disabled. The near death passive would proc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
now my concern, like the Q it has a 1.0 AP ratio so if you have 600 AP then every basic attack with deal upwards of 700 damage,stack that with your increased range from your E or even the bonus damage from the E's active and if the enemy trips on a mine running from your ridiculously strong attacks he will be obliterated completely. on top of that, 50 seconds for this massive roid is much too short.
Alright. Tone the scaling down bu quite a bit and make the CD much much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
Okay, now like i said even though i may seem to have a lot of somplaints here, I only share my thoughts because I like this champ's idea, it just needs a massive revamp and recalculations in my opinion.

all the best,

-Kron

Your thoughts help a lot. Thanks for the time. ^^