Champion & Skin Sale: Common Criminals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obtenebrous

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CostTooMuch View Post
bad bad sales..i want Graves and Shyvana....they never on sales...But make 5 champions on sales at one time, it is good..keep doing that.
Shyvana was just on sale in the last couple of months. Graves MAY have been but I can't recall. I know at least one Graves skin was on sale for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony0603 View Post
wtf i been checkin store after every game i play and i haven't seen any of these champions or skins on sale yet... its technically tuesday now so wtf is up??? im in the EST america.
Riot operates on PST since they're based on the west coast. You have to wait until 3am EST for the sale to kick in and will likely have to log out and back in for it to take effect.

Arcane Azmadi

01-28-2013

A 5-champ, 5-skin sale. Nice.

Pity I'm not interested in any of them (never liked the Vandal skins line) but it's a good start. Hoping it sets the new standard for skin sales, looking forward to the next one.

Anthony0603

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obtenebrous View Post
Riot operates on PST since they're based on the west coast. You have to wait until 3am EST for the sale to kick in and will likely have to log out and back in for it to take effect.
every other time riot makes the sale effective like mid day... not to mention cuts the sale that expires monday off at around 12:00midnight. the old sale is still available and the new one isn't here yet... just wonderin whatsup... friday sales are available around noon. then mondays riot seems to have been slackin lately. just really late on their sale availability

just wondering if anyone else has got the sale available or if im the only one that absolutely does not see it at all...

downvote reallly? so dumb. i get downvoted for saying that this sale that everyone is talking about is not available for me and i'm wondering why...

Excalicur7

01-28-2013

Gr8 Sale

EG Nate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Hi Riot!
I just bought Vandal Jax skin with full price (520 RP) About 5 Days ago. Can i have a refund? (260 RP)
Thank you!

Pie Kills

01-28-2013

Lunar skins comming out... draining out our money eh? Not gonna work

powerpiggy

01-28-2013

nice topic for this sale was wondering could the next topic be mafias sale

WolfFTW

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpiggy View Post
nice topic for this sale was wondering could the next topic be mafias sale
100% agree!!

SoccerManiac00

01-29-2013

really good champs plz put a sale for the full metal people would be so good

RumbleDeHump

01-29-2013

The only skin I wish I could get is Zombie Brand but sadly I started playing after it was put into the vault.