unrightful banning Turobisu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

170 Calories

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turobisu View Post
I've already done the support ticket thing, I guess we'll see how this turns out
What does these facts about the Tribunal tell us?
1) The average LoL player plays 90 games per month, 270 games per 3 month cycle.

2) The average LoL player needs 27 reports in 90 games in a single month to face the tribunal.

3) The average LoL player needs 81 reports in 270 games per 3 month cycle to face the tribunal.

4) The average LoL NA player only gets 4 reports in a 90 game month, 12 in a 270 game 3 month cycle.

6) If you are punished by the Tribunal you are 99.99% guilty.
Having said that I did find 1 innocent person who got a warning from tribunal. Lyte himself corrected this mistake. My friend Getsuei rightly pointed out to me this quote from the official tribunal sticky "contact Riot Support to fix your record if you have been wrongfully punished". The person who was wrongly punished actually had his case posted in the tribunal forum so that might also be helpful for anyone who is innocent and punished =).
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2493800

Jesus the Friend

01-29-2013

I have been punished unjustly before.

But I was the exception, the Tribunal does have much higher false positive rate than 0.01%.

I'd say the false positive rate is at least 15%.

170 Calories

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I have been punished unjustly before.

But I was the exception, the Tribunal does have much higher false positive rate than 0.01%.

I'd say the false positive rate is at least 15%.
Not even close. If anything we let guilty be go free, our false punishes are very rare.

YueienGato

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 170 Calories View Post
What does these facts about the Tribunal tell us?
1) The average LoL player plays 90 games per month, 270 games per 3 month cycle.

2) The average LoL player needs 27 reports in 90 games in a single month to face the tribunal.

3) The average LoL player needs 81 reports in 270 games per 3 month cycle to face the tribunal.

4) The average LoL NA player only gets 4 reports in a 90 game month, 12 in a 270 game 3 month cycle.

6) If you are punished by the Tribunal you are 99.99% guilty.
Having said that I did find 1 innocent person who got a warning from tribunal. Lyte himself corrected this mistake. My friend Getsuei rightly pointed out to me this quote from the official tribunal sticky "contact Riot Support to fix your record if you have been wrongfully punished". The person who was wrongly punished actually had his case posted in the tribunal forum so that might also be helpful for anyone who is innocent and punished =).
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2493800
This isn't a Tribunal-related case, based on his perma bamp year code.

Jesus the Friend

01-29-2013

I was false punished.

Like Nelson Mandela of LoL.

170 Calories

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I was false punished.

Like Nelson Mandela of LoL.
Dude come on lets be honest here you even admitted the punishment was fair in a post you wrote. I will quote for you. Your words said you were "I was Mega Toxic"

I had an account perma banned in the past, but I was mega toxic, calling my teammates "newbtards", "fa**ots" , and raging endlessly, occasionally afking when I disliked my team... after losing one account, I completely stopped doing all of that, but I am still afraid of getting banned because of the sheer amount of blame I get in almost every game... do note that I play mainly jungler.
Do any of you have similar fears?

170 Calories

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
This isn't a Tribunal-related case, based on his perma bamp year code.
gotcha ty for the heads up