unrightful banning Turobisu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe21406 View Post
I honestly just wanna know what rule he broke.
For that we need to see the reform card.

Akado Bayushi

01-29-2013

I'm pretty sure your friend didn't get banned for a single game. Almost every single time a red speaks about the Tribunal, they say "One game cannot land you in the Tribunal. Only many, repeated offenses can land you in the Tribunal."

Without seeing the reform card, we can't offer our opinions about why the community voted Punish. If you can find the link in the email Riot sends to those who are suspended or warned, and paste it here, we can try to help.

YueienGato

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
For that we need to see the reform card.
Which for whatever reason he is acting obtuse in providing.

Takerial

01-29-2013

He didn't get banned for that game.

One game doesn't get you banned.

You have to be persistent in toxic behavior.

embalmdk

01-29-2013

He was banned for consistently being abusive and toxic.

Kuube

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You are given the reason to why you are banned. If you don't check your email for it then that's your fault.

No, Riot shouldn't give refunds for people who been banned, that is dumb. Why should Riot return your money which you spent, without them forcing you, when you get banned for breaking their rules?
It's not even my account so how would I know that you get an email? And I do understand that it wasn't just one game, but you guys do understand that people on the Tribunal aren't always honest I assume. I'm gonna go talk to him about the email just so that I can understand what he did. Thanks for the replys guys.

YueienGato

01-29-2013

Quote:
It's not even my account so how would I know that you get an email? And I do understand that it wasn't just one game, but you guys do understand that people on the Tribunal aren't always honest I assume. I'm gonna go talk to him about the email just so that I can understand what he did. Thanks for the replys guys.
You are making assumptions as easily as we are: the problem is that our assumptions can be validated if he posts his reform card - which so far he has refused to do.

I can assume that you understand why we aren't holding our breaths as to the inherent innocent miscarriage of justice for your friend.

Kuube

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
You are making assumptions as easily as we are: the problem is that our assumptions can be validated if he posts his reform card - which so far he has refused to do.

I can assume that you understand why we aren't holding our breaths as to the inherent innocent miscarriage of justice for your friend.
From what he told me he posted a reform card, which either he lied and is to mad to or something, or just didn't click send (Still have no clue how these things work, sorry if anything I say about them is wrong).

YueienGato

01-29-2013

Quote:
From what he told me he posted a reform card, which either he lied and is to mad to or something, or just didn't click send (Still have no clue how these things work, sorry if anything I say about them is wrong).
They are the address link that Riot has in their email notification. Clicking it results in an overview of why you were bamp.

Takerial

01-29-2013

Quote:
Not a ticket, a reform card.

Tribunal based bans give you a reform card that shows you what games and behavior you were judged to be guilty of.

Essentially it's them going "Here's why you were judged guilty, don't do this again."

Either he doesn't want to post it, or he's confusing it for a service ticket.