Ranked Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minivin

02-01-2013

Got an error saying "Active Game Not Found" after the timer went down. Now I'm stuck in the champ select screen, and dont wanna dodge just to wait 30 mins to log in again. Anyone Else getting this?

*Update*

After a little bit, I tried again and got into a game. Keep at it and maybe it just happens every once in a while.

Glimm

02-01-2013

Yes, i got that message just now in a ranked match setup.

Prohfanity

02-01-2013

im stuck too

Minivin

02-01-2013

welp, this sucks. someone dodged the queue. And now it says that i can't join ranked queue because im already in a game 0-0

Villco

02-01-2013

Same here. I accepted a ranked game and then it brought me back as if someone dodged. I tried to join a game but it said I couldn't join cause there is a game already in progress... a weird bug so I exited and logged back in, and it says game in progress. I tried reconnecting (Don't even know which champ I'm playing) and it won't let me... still waiting for like 7 mins and hope that there actually ISN'T a game going on...

Dagloce

02-01-2013

same problem

Wamsley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

It is saying I abandoned a game and wont let me reconnect to it. And I am just stuck staring at the this screen now... is this going to screw over my newly found rank?

Also by the way, I abandoned no game... I tried to join rank, someone dodged it and then it just glitched and set me on this screen. No idea what is going on.