Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What are good non-traditional supports?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-30-2013

One person mentioned morgana but i would like to stress MORGANA. My gf mains morgana mid and sometimes plays morgana as support and she counters alot if their jungler or support has alot of cc because of her shield. A good morgana shield can piss off a Blitzcrank, Leona, Maokai, Xin, Taric, and much more lol. Plus her lockdown is basically a kill shot plus her pool lowers MR. Great plus if your jungle maokai is ganking (my main).

Plus late game even if shes not fed shes so useful her lockdown+mr reduce pool+no cc shield AND THAT ULT

only downfall is no sustain but thats the same with blitz or leona

and yes she is more usefull as a fed mid but IF your mid dosnt want to play morgana THUR YA GO!

MORGANA!

smexylolrus

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Ashe can be a great support if you hog the brushes. Just charge up your passive and poke/kite with ur W and Q. I wouldnt reccomend unless you are duo queued.

Xoxide

01-30-2013

I have had great success supporting with Pantheon...Spear for harass...Stun...And your passive you can throw a spear and hardly take any damage if you keep the shield up.

Kuatsu742

01-30-2013

Not mordekaiser. Ryze can work with rune prison if your partner can take advantage of it though. Partnered with a yi one time and with my stun and his abilities we just kind of focused everyone down pretty fast. I could also see this possibly working with warwick, but I could be wrong

Frightfire

01-31-2013

ive played support vlad a few times and have had great times with it. you simply build hp and use your pool for slows,and your ult to initiate with your adc to go for a kill plus sustain in lane means your adc can back when needed and not worry for the push

workthecorners

01-31-2013

morgana