Teemo needs a buff... in my opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gianki123

01-28-2013

Well Riot has tried to balance this champion for a long time, before Vi came, he was really Over-Powered, but After Vi Patch made him almost useless. his Poison also does nothing with 400 AP, and his traps almost do like 300 damage which is nothing compared to other Ultis like Darius or Warwick. ok, i get that Teemo before was OP but now he is the opposite, he does too much Kill-Steals but no actual kills. i think Riot should buff him, just a bit.

Tell me what u think below

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

If you are going to say a champion needs a buff, you need to not pull numbers out of your ass like that. Personally, anything more would make him too powerful as a counterpick/mid right now. The only thing I think he personally needs is a TINY range buff to 525, but nothing else.

Ghostshadowblade

01-28-2013

Actually, I had a teemo on my team that was dominating the whole game.

BSHMFWFM

01-28-2013

teemo <> ranked viable

Caliber50

01-28-2013

i would agree to give some dmg range, but they need to reduce his the speed on his w. It's impossible to catch teemo with phage and the boots buff.

Tsabo

01-28-2013

He does not need a buff, he needs a rework, but a buff is welcome.

That being said, i don't think we're going to receive neither of those, it's like people and Riot is afraid of a balanced Teemo.

Caliber50

01-28-2013

Teemo doesnt need a buff at all, if anything a nerf to his W

Tsabo

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber50 View Post
Teemo doesnt need a buff at all, if anything a nerf to his W
Sure bro, whatever you say.

Cretinok

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianki123 View Post
Well Riot has tried to balance this champion for a long time, before Vi came, he was really Over-Powered, but After Vi Patch made him almost useless. his Poison also does nothing with 400 AP, and his traps almost do like 300 damage which is nothing compared to other Ultis like Darius or Warwick. ok, i get that Teemo before was OP but now he is the opposite, he does too much Kill-Steals but no actual kills. i think Riot should buff him, just a bit.

Tell me what u think below
If your going to argue with random numbers, I'll use some of my own,

For the sake of argument, lets say 200 AP

Its not uncommon for Teemo to have 10 traps on the map. Each doing up to 450 + 80% AP

That 4500+1600 = 6100

Teemo OP

Anything when viewed in a bubble can be seen as OP / UP

Tsabo

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretinok View Post
If your going to argue with random numbers, I'll use some of my own,

For the sake of argument, lets say 200 AP

Its not uncommon for Teemo to have 10 traps on the map. Each doing up to 450 + 80% AP

That 4500+1600 = 6100

Teemo OP

Anything when viewed in a bubble can be seen as OP / UP
That's considering that one enemy will step in all 10 shrooms, consecutively, taking all the damage, it may be a TON of damage in paper, but in practice it's not so much, most of the time your shrooms are to warn you of incoming ganks or slow the enemy in duels.
Teemo OP you're saying?, if he's so OP why is he NEVER picked in tournaments? i mean, if he's so damn OP the pros would have noticed this ages ago, but you know, looks like they don't, maybe because Teemo SUCKS.