Dear Riot and the rest of the community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GTFX

01-28-2013

I will start with my name, It's Eric formerly known as GTFX a few months a go..maybe 4 or 5 I was permanently banned from League Of Legends as GTFX.

I was your typical dink..you know..being upset with outcomes of games not really facing the reality that I myself was probably one of the biggest contributors to the outcome of the game which were sometimes losses. Playing on another account since, I have tried to be a better sport about things, encouraging my team and laughing over my own faults rather then opening fire on teamates.

When I was 18 i was viciously assaulted at my school which ended up me breaking my jaw and orbital bone (eye socket) which of course caused a few months with my jaws wired shut a 2liter of liquid codeine and video games. During this time i became addicted to my medicine needing it even when the pain was gone. I battling this for years and only recently have started to see things more clearly with the addition of my first child, Ronin the highlight of my life and the sponge of all my time <3 Wouldnt trade that kid for anything.

I guess what im trying to say is , i use to be a huge dink...ask my girlfriend...but along with the help from peers and the 12 step program im back on my feet and quite alive and loving things. My account GTFX is where i poured countless hours and dollars into this game, I love this game, and Riot has got to be one of the best companies regardless of what ive said in the past being an angry grump....but in reality who else better looks after their community and listens and gives feedback better? i cant think of any other company.

Riot i was hoping with a firm grip on me and eyes always watching for me to slip up, you could be so gracious and possibly grant me 1 chance to enjoy this game on the account that has countless hours poured into it online and offline. I miss it so much, I will do whatever it takes... I swear im not a toxic person..i just had some demons i needed to get rid of and i can honestly say i think ive accomplished that.

thanks no matter, i appreciate all you do for us summoners

-GTFX ( Eric )

GTFX

01-28-2013

^^

Nrg

01-28-2013

All of us do have bad games and a lot of the people who do get permabanned are not bad people, just kinda wrong place wrong time scenario ..i bet alot of them do deserve another chance, whether they will get it is unknown..but at least you're honest.

Zezune

01-28-2013

You get like 5 to 6 damn chances, gtfo.

zerosavant

01-29-2013

Unfortunately, if Riot grants your request, then truly toxic players will have the ability to get their accounts back for their chance, simply by posting their own made up sob stories on the forums.

I'm not accusing you of lying, but I'm sure if you think about it, the connecting implications are clear.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

No offense, but you already had several chances to improve. It takes an average of seven to nine account actions to reach permanent closure. It's unfortunate that it took getting to the end of the process for you to see the light, but that is the consequence of your behavior. Learn from it and move on.

GreekLight

01-30-2013

no op. you messed up, you face the music. welcome to the real world. this isnt your momy and daddys house, where you can whine and get your way.

and I doubt you have changed at all. youre probably mad right now reading this post arent you?
youll be banned again on your new account, I can almost guarantee it.

if you truly had changed, you wouldnt be on the forums whining like a little girl. these are the consequences of your behavior, deal with it.