Need Youtube Intro and Background

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AII I DO IS WIN

01-28-2013

I didn't know where to post this.
Can anyone make me a youtube intro and/or background?

DragonTroopBeta

01-29-2013

I can do a background, give me the specifics. i.e.;
Logo, Colour, feel, theme, cluttered, ect.

AII I DO IS WIN

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTroopBeta View Post
I can do a background, give me the specifics. i.e.;
Logo, Colour, feel, theme, cluttered, ect.
I don't really have a logo as of right now.

I want a blueish background with alot of mid champions. Since I am not a partner, If ChivalryHD could be somewhere on the left side that would be cool. Thanks

Nintec

01-29-2013

And now you have an intro to boot. i got ya covered, just gotta tell me what your lookin for

DragonTroopBeta

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AII I DO IS WIN View Post
I don't really have a logo as of right now.

I want a blueish background with alot of mid champions. Since I am not a partner, If ChivalryHD could be somewhere on the left side that would be cool. Thanks
OK keep post bumped, Ill start it now.

DragonTroopBeta

01-30-2013

Sorry for the lack of creativity, it's exam time and I have a lot of work to do along with it. Feel free to use this if you like, I didn't add your name because I don't want to use one your going to change. If you want to add a channel name something, just use Photoshop (Or Paint.net if you don't want to pay for it.)
As with all Youtube backgrounds, when someone makes one for you, It wont be an exact fit, so you will have to re-size it to fit your channel, because every channel has a slightly different size, depending on what your appearance settings are (Featured Tab, Other Channels, ect.)
If you do chose to use it, don't feel pressured to mention me but if you would put it in the description of a video, it would be awesome.
- DragonTroopBeta.

EDIT: Forgot link xD:
www.dragontroopbeta.webs.com

Should be on top of Blog section.

EDIT 2: Sorry the web hoster is being silly. It will bring you to a Page Not Found sometimes.
Just retype the address, and if not, tell me and I'll post it in another forum post.

AII I DO IS WIN

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintec View Post
And now you have an intro to boot. i got ya covered, just gotta tell me what your lookin for
Going for a Mordekaiser Theme here.
Whatever colors or font you think would fit, its your choice.
Primary Text: ChivalryHD
Secondary Text: "An Ordinary Player like You"

A Mordekaiser render + his laugh
Background music is up to you.

Thanks

AII I DO IS WIN

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTroopBeta View Post
Sorry for the lack of creativity, it's exam time and I have a lot of work to do along with it. Feel free to use this if you like, I didn't add your name because I don't want to use one your going to change. If you want to add a channel name something, just use Photoshop (Or Paint.net if you don't want to pay for it.)
As with all Youtube backgrounds, when someone makes one for you, It wont be an exact fit, so you will have to re-size it to fit your channel, because every channel has a slightly different size, depending on what your appearance settings are (Featured Tab, Other Channels, ect.)
If you do chose to use it, don't feel pressured to mention me but if you would put it in the description of a video, it would be awesome.
- DragonTroopBeta.

EDIT: Forgot link xD:
www.dragontroopbeta.webs.com

Should be on top of Blog section.

EDIT 2: Sorry the web hoster is being silly. It will bring you to a Page Not Found sometimes.
Just retype the address, and if not, tell me and I'll post it in another forum post.
it's cool but it doesn't fit the new youtube layout. The new youtube doesnt have the pannels anymore, its just one big box
Thanks anyway though for your time.

AII I DO IS WIN

01-31-2013

Bump so that Nintec and dragon can see

Nintec

01-31-2013

workin your theme, tweakin it a bit, what i got goin is a big crashing symphony, with a hint of metal =p you like?