Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

pbe connected with REAL LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The MechE

01-28-2013

._.

Cause Im Sona

01-29-2013

Don't complain about age guys, PBE is for testing, no matter the age. It's how that person acts that affects gameplay, and there are some very immature teens and adults, so don't go blaming them children... unless you feel better about yourself picking on someone who doesnt know better yet

SethCypher

01-29-2013

Quote:
Im the ****:
Well i understand your point but our administrator rights are really screwed up and we would need too re-install to get it to work but we need a back up and we are struggling in that situation

Then re-install? For one thing I don't think its worth the time or effort just because some players can't play because of some preference on their own personal computer which could be fixed simply by reinstalling or changing said preference.

Stealth Cupcake

01-29-2013

Quote:
Im the ****:
well im 15 so yea lol waiting on my new laptop and im really bore playing ob pbe with really unskilled players.

i understand yoounger kids but it could also profit the league community

Younger kids bring Elo Hell. How is that a profit.

Minnesoda

01-29-2013

Quote:
Darkest Sunrise:
You say your 15 but are you? I'm so tired of little kids on the Pbe If you're 15 and have administrator locks on your account you either have crazy protective parents or you're like 12 and your parents won't give you administrator rights so you went on the forums to whine about it. Hope this helps! Sincerely, DarkestSunrise

honestly are you ****ing retarded? learn to read other post and learn the problem before you comment you little rat...'

My moms computer is really messed up and needs a back up WE CAN'T AFFORD IT yo7u must be very young if you can't read other post ehh?

you're the kid here bud so hop of the d punk

Demonic Instinct

01-29-2013

If your computer is messed up enough to where your administrator rights are gone you have far more problems than not being able to play LoL.

Minnesoda

01-29-2013

Quote:
Demonic Instinct:
If your computer is messed up enough to where your administrator rights are gone you have far more problems than not being able to play LoL.

LOL IS LIFE =O nah just we needa back up to do it cuz we dont have password

Rubixtreme

01-29-2013

Quote:
Im the ****:
well im 15 so yea lol waiting on my new laptop and im really bore playing ob pbe with really unskilled players.

i understand yoounger kids but it could also profit the league community

Just so you know, if you cant play on Live LoL servers because of computer admin lock or parental controls, PBE is NOT a substitute for you. PBE is for us to test out new upgrades or bugs, not for you to complain about cant playing LoL.