lightbringer pathetic RIOT READ THIS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

01-31-2013

While I always sell my lantern end game for a better item instead of getting the lightbringer unless their is a teemo on the other team, I don't think a summoner spell is the answer. The lantern itself is op for the money spent to get it, so I have no problems having the lightbringer being more of a situational item.

Cronachan

01-31-2013

LB does bot hit teemo as hard as youd think. The active has a fairly hefty cooldown so brush laying works almost as well as it always did and it doesnt save anyone from the teemo who nukes with his shrooms in teamfights. Counterplay was introduced and now you cant constantly faceroll with teemo. Working as intended.

LB has to exist. If you nerf teemo based on his preformance in TT, you run the risk of making him completely unviable in SR.

Keleroin

01-31-2013

teemo player qqing about balance.
huehuehuehue

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I'm actually happy about lightbringers passive. And as someone already stated, you now must place the shrooms strategically in order to get kills. And yes placing them all in brushes is the new op.