Why are people sooo bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roskosp33

Senior Member

01-28-2013

I don't understand some people in this game. Ranked games where players should know basic things.

Ryze against Galio...

Ryze: Galio counters me and I am going to have a hard time since he can build mr for ap. Can you switch with me riven?
Riven: Galio doesn't counter you. You build mana for damage, not ap.
Ryze: I know that, but even though I build mana for damage... I still do ap damage.
Riven: No you don't noob. You do damage off your mana. Learn how to play Ryze.

...like really?...

AP/support Blitz. Against a full AP team.

Blitz: Why am I getting melted in team fights?
Ezreal: You have a Raba and an Arch Angels. You need something tanky.

*Blitz puchases a Frozen Heart*

Ezreal: You do realize... they are a full AP team.
Blitz: Yeah, that's why I bought a tanky item.

I've run into these brain dead players a few times and it truly baffles me the common things they don't know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoudFootSteps

Senior Member

01-28-2013

First one is stupid. Second one, I don't get. If the enemy is all AP (which will never happen in this meta) why would you build a Frozen Heart?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

venproductions

Junior Member

01-28-2013

once i have had a blitz worst ever went mid then grab smite and ignite without flash for mid. Then he called jungle after he called mid. Get rid of DUMB PPL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

venproductions

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Hello people, I have had a blitz call mid then grab smite and ignite he then called top and bot finally he maded up his mind and call jungle he got sococer's shoes, got frozen heart, then frozen mallet, warmogs, more tanker then he sold everything and we lost c ya


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakawaka

Senior Member

01-28-2013

At least the first person is sharing his concerns like a normal person and Blitz was trying to change his situation. The worst players are the ones you can't influence and blame their mistakes on yours.

Or you could have auto-lockers who never talk until the last minute when things don't work out and blamed for lack of jungler when double duo lanes clearly work (since junglers, while good for getting or stealing Baron/Dragon have iffier teamfight potential). They never asked for help when the other lanes are preoccupied with not feeding or concentrating on their own cs.

Granted, hard to expect certain people to hit high in Ranked but at least their attitude helps improve their way. Or they might be discouraged to even play the game anymore or compete in ranked because the internet is full of cynicism in humanity but then, why would you care if you don't have to deal with them? :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoisengerd

Senior Member

01-28-2013

welcome to the League


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by roskosp33 View Post
I don't understand some people in this game. Ranked games where players should know basic things.

Ryze against Galio...

Ryze: Galio counters me and I am going to have a hard time since he can build mr for ap. Can you switch with me riven?
Riven: Galio doesn't counter you. You build mana for damage, not ap.
Ryze: I know that, but even though I build mana for damage... I still do ap damage.
Riven: No you don't noob. You do damage off your mana. Learn how to play Ryze.

...like really?...
There is no ap damage, just ap scaling. There is physical and magical. Ryze is correct in the fact that Galio naturally builds magic rez and is a counter - why else play a "tank" mid. Ryze builds mana to boost his magic damage output.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beats By YaoMing

Member

01-28-2013

People are idiots in this game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roskosp33

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
There is no ap damage, just ap scaling. There is physical and magical. Ryze is correct in the fact that Galio naturally builds magic rez and is a counter - why else play a "tank" mid. Ryze builds mana to boost his magic damage output.
Lol yes I know. I couldn't believe Riven was arguing with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by roskosp33 View Post
Lol yes I know. I couldn't believe Riven was arguing with him.
Had to make sure - as you can see, you never can tell. The Ryze didn't know what "magic damage was" and the Riven was so adamant about his/her stance yet the commentary shows him/her broadcasting her ignorance.

I finally ran my first ranked for this season - We had a support Garen and I was like damn there's a loss.

Surprisingly enough, they managed to zone bot though it did help I came out of the jungle for an early kill. I don't know what's scarier - trusting someone in the adc role, or in the jungle. At least I don't have to worry about "volunteers" for top.

Oh, and if top of the pick order is still highest elo - its pretty scary when you end up first pick without having completed your placement matches.