Kha'Zix PENTA KILL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeavyYelowGalaxy

01-28-2013

Just made a video of the recent PENAT KILL I got with Kha'Zix. I hope you like the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0TNvmbF5qQ

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

... Kah Op? Well guess what? No one cares.... Very clear attempt to get popular. Unfortunately I sound like a dick I know, but C'mon. It's just 5 consecutive kills. Looks like to me you think you're cool because you got it. You want a congrats? Congrats, now gtfo Go post this in GD and see how popular you get there.

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

^ I feel bad for posting that, but I don't rescind it.

HeavyYelowGalaxy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
... Kah Op? Well guess what? No one cares.... Very clear attempt to get popular. Unfortunately I sound like a dick I know, but C'mon. It's just 5 consecutive kills. Looks like to me you think you're cool because you got it. You want a congrats? Congrats, now gtfo Go post this in GD and see how popular you get there.
The hell are you talking about?

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

Ha ha, I'm pretty sure you understand exactly what I'm saying. If you want me to dumb it up for you: GTFO. Nobody gives a **** here.

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

What's even funnier is that it's probably not even yours XD You're a level 5 without a kahzix game in your match history. XD You realize that your last game was a month ago? Ha Ha Ha. also, all noob builds XD

HeavyYelowGalaxy

01-28-2013

Quote:
What's even funnier is that it's probably not even yours XD You're a level 5 without a kahzix game in your match history. XD You realize that your last game was a month ago? Ha Ha Ha. also, all noob builds XD
I have 3 accounts on all 3 servers
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/19432603#profile

HeavyYelowGalaxy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Ha ha, I'm pretty sure you understand exactly what I'm saying. If you want me to dumb it up for you: GTFO. Nobody gives a **** here.
I'm soo gonna "gtfo" just because an angry random person told me so... Yep. Totally gonna happen. Already deleted LoL from my computer as well.

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyYelowGalaxy View Post
I'm soo gonna "gtfo" just because an angry random person told me so... Yep. Totally gonna happen. Already deleted LoL from my computer as well.
Ha ha, I'm angry? That just make's it funnier XD You're ****ing hilarious

HeavyYelowGalaxy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Ha ha, I'm angry? That just make's it funnier XD You're ****ing hilarious
Ty.