Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

dual character match alt colors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello, don't know if this should go here or in some other support forum section but I've had a little bit of concern regarding mirror matches (garren vs. garren, Wu Kong v Wu Kong etc etc.) when I started out in LoL.

The main issue I've encountered is that for the most part both characters on the field are exactly identical which I believe for the most part until you spot the character and spot their ally/enemy health is confusing at a first glance. in the heat of a team fight early on it's easy to lose track of two garrens when you're focusing on a single enemy on one side of the fight then suddenly switching targets and finding out you're trying to target the ally teemo instead of the enemy teemo.

Now I know that Riot offer alternate skins that counter this issue to a point. but the same issue arises say that two Olafs decide to roll out Brolaf skins. I propose an alternate color scheme for default skins on characters. why not a yellow clothed ahri to fight the standard red clothed ahri? an orange fizz for a blue? something that would let the player see and instantly recognize that "YES! that is the enemy blitzcrank!" the moment they pop on screen. I think it would help new and old players a lot and clear up initial confusion.