Lightbringer >Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mastersmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

People really need to stop clinging to Teemo so much.

The new lightbringer makes him so useless.

Yet every game I get some noob on my team who thinks hes still good.

(The very last game I played there was a teemo on each team, both with skins, and the both of them got absolutely destroyed.)

Seriously, its pathetic. Stop being so F*&%ING prideful about you characters.

And if someone on your team asks you to switch, just be a team player instead of locking in out of spite.

P.S. The same goes for Shaco.

Turtle Omega

01-28-2013

I don't see why you should criticize a champion people enjoy playing.
*Goes to Lolking.net*
*Looks up "mastersmash*
*Notice how he ONLY plays op champions*
*Disregard entire thread*

mastersmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

You are correct, I make a habit of not playing ****ty characters.

Turtle Omega

01-28-2013

And if your teammate chooses a ****ty champion, I don't see a problem with it

mastersmash

01-28-2013

We lose even if i do well, that's the problem.

But I didn't post to talk trash on temmo, more so on the spiteful & prideful dickhead teemos who wouldn't even consider picking different, ESPECIALLY if you ask them nicely.

Efonzie

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersmash View Post

spiteful & prideful
This describes 90% of the lol community. I don't think your gonna win this argument :P

Turtle Omega

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersmash View Post
We lose even if i do well, that's the problem.

But I didn't post to talk trash on temmo, more so on the spiteful & prideful dickhead teemos who wouldn't even consider picking different, ESPECIALLY if you ask them nicely.
Random Player: I choose Teemo
Mastersmash: no teemo is bad
Random Player: I really don't care
Mastersmash: in that case I'm going to post a thread on the forum to show how mad i am

PermaFriedRice

01-28-2013

when the community cried for so long and so hard they had to bring out an item to specificaly made to stop 1 champion named teemo lets make an item that makes oracles outdate. How pathetic is it that you children actually cried long enough for riot to edit and item for you sick twisted needs lets just cry for a new item to be made instead of wait till lvl 6 and tankiest buys an oracles durrrrrrkaaaa durrrrr kids actually ruined teemo theres not point in even playing him anymore since the lightbringer was put into tt with its new passive

mastersmash

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaFriedRice View Post
when the community cried for so long and so hard they had to bring out an item to specificaly made to stop 1 champion named teemo lets make an item that makes oracles outdate. How pathetic is it that you children actually cried long enough for riot to edit and item for you sick twisted needs lets just cry for a new item to be made instead of wait till lvl 6 and tankiest buys an oracles durrrrrrkaaaa durrrrr kids actually ruined teemo theres not point in even playing him anymore since the lightbringer was put into tt with its new passive
agreed

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaFriedRice View Post
You really make it hard to have a calm discussion on anything. How about you stop being a dickbag just becasue you don't agree with someone?

You still get free wards, that can do damage if placed correctly. QQ more about a borderline OP mechanic being nerfed to fall in line with the standard game play.