Haven't played in almost 3 weeks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rushinq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Been playing WoW and having a blast. Feels like how league felt for the first month. I want to know if anyone can look my stats up and tell me how long before my elo starts decaying. Just want to make sure when I get back to it some day I wont be in 600 elo.

Saabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25758720

also, have fun in hello kitty warcraft adventure. vanilla was good, BC was decent, everything after is casual land.

GreenEggsAndSLAM

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25758720

also, have fun in hello kitty warcraft adventure. vanilla was good, BC was decent, everything after is casual land.

you're playing League of Legends, which isn't much better in terms of 'kiddie pool'. If you really wanted some credence to your statement, you'd be playing DotA 2 for REAL hardcoreness.

Fuel me with the downvotes.

mdiaz2828

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leodegrace View Post
you're playing League of Legends, which isn't much better in terms of 'kiddie pool'. If you really wanted some credence to your statement, you'd be playing DotA 2 for REAL hardcoreness.

Screw that, here's an upvote!

Saabi

01-29-2013

Quote:

i have a dota 2 account as well.

Rawr Poptart Cat

01-29-2013

Hey would you be able to send me a scroll of resurrection I'm thinkin of playing WoW again.
Burning_howl@hotmail.com

smashman206

01-29-2013

Quote:

Not gonna lie, your right.

badness

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushinq View Post
Been playing WoW and having a blast. Feels like how league felt for the first month. I want to know if anyone can look my stats up and tell me how long before my elo starts decaying. Just want to make sure when I get back to it some day I wont be in 600 elo.

elo doesn't decay once you hit 1400.

King Hecarim

01-29-2013

whats my stats?! i can't find where to search

The Best Lulu NA

01-29-2013

what a pointless thread, who cares