Is it me or Jax gets stupidly strong at a certain point in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuzukuKun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Like come late game no one can shut him down. Of course I'm not saying to 1v1 him but when team fight comes he just shreds everyone from 100% to 0 while being super tanky so we either try to kill him and die to his team or we kill his team but are all left with very low hp to kill a jumping jax.

You can go ahead and check my match history and yes a jax beat the hell out of my team. But I've always felt this way. I usually ban Jax because he roflstomps if he gets even a slight bit out of hand or if the game prolongs enough.
Btw in that game we decimated them in team fights. But once their jax had a Botrk and Tri-Force we started to become cannon fodder.

How do you even deal with that?
(btw I'm not calling for nerfs. I'm just curious what to do in these situations. I as the AP mid in that situation literally did no damage to him and the ADC is too scared to approach him cuz he'll get instagibbed)

JoshuaRobinnn

03-16-2013

Hue

SuzukuKun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Jax =/= Mordekaiser
Your Hue is not appreciated

cft24

03-16-2013

Yes a well played Jax is one of the hardest champ to stop. But it still depends on the player.

Garnet

03-16-2013

he does, like many other champions, including but not limited to: twitch, vayne, tristana, AD sion... etc.

don't let him free farm. destroy him as much as you can in lane. and mostly don't let him free farm

MichaeI Jaxon

03-16-2013

Leave my turtle alone, especially since I'm now on a lifelong Jax marathon.
*Looks at match history*

JoshuaRobinnn

03-16-2013

Okay. You're right. I didn't think about the Morde implications of my Hue.

I wanted to put a laugh without using lol and I don't "jaja" so I used "hue"

Jax does steamroll really well. This is true. He is a hypercarry afterall. He has a wonderful gap closer with a dodge AA move plus his ult literally makes him tankier by building damage

If he gets ahead in lane, your lategame.for your carry is going to be much more difficult. Luckily his early game is god awful. Have your jungler camp his lane early will help a lot.

<3

Shco Bot

03-16-2013

Focuss fire him. If your team refuses to do it, report them. Sorry but nobody cares if you're "too scared", it's game for ****s sake, harden the **** up and get in there!

doggwe

03-16-2013

jax scales very hard into late game

and he can bring everything to the table

Outplay Nation

03-16-2013

http://bit.ly/HBYLzR