Lolking is toxic to solo que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redwarz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

So many times ill have someone LoLking a player on my team and decide to troll because they don't want to play with someone.

slaya45

01-28-2013

I bet 1/2 of the q dodges are because of lolking.

KirbyCake

01-28-2013

yes, people usually only troll when they think they're teammates are bad, and would try to force somebody else to dodge.
lolking is the main reason

Fathootz

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaya45 View Post
I bet 1/2 of the q dodges are because of lolking.
more like 90%

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I never have issues whit lolking because I don't play new champions/roles on ranked :c

ValiantValor

01-28-2013

I don't normally use lolking unless there is an argument over my position (support, VERY RARE) but I do think its a powerful tool for what it does, and I'm grateful for it.

Redwarz

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
I never have issues whit lolking because I don't play new champions/roles on ranked :c
This isn't even the issue I've run into, the other day I had a third pick Leblanc and my fourth pick said "I LoLking'd him he's garbage with Leblanc I'm being the real mid."

I realize toxic players are going tone toxic regardless but LoLking let's them justify it.

type1Rush

01-28-2013

Mabey that player shouldnt be so terrible.

Seriously, when the guy whos ranked stats is 2 / 7 / 11 - average KDR - why should he be allowed to play what he wants, when the guy that picks after him (that wants the same position) is 5 - 3 - 11 - average KDR - ??

Ranked is about winning, not about getting to play the role that you, personally, want to play..

Redwarz

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Mabey that player shouldnt be so terrible.

Seriously, when the guy whos ranked stats is 2 / 7 / 11 - average KDR - why should he be allowed to play what he wants, when the guys that picks after him (that wants the same position) is 5 - 3 - 11 - average KDR - ??

Ranked is about winning, not getting to play the role that you, personally, want to play..
Because you can still win if someone is lackluster at their lane, winning becomes much more difficult when someone picks jungle karthus or ADC Xerath or begins feeding from the get go because they've accepted the game will be a loss.

type1Rush

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwarz View Post
Because you can still win if someone is lackluster at their lane, winning becomes much more difficult when someone picks jungle karthus or ADC Xerath or begins feeding from the get go because they've accepted the game will be a loss.
Winning is already much more difficult from the get go when you let a below average player get the role they want, and force the guy who is average / slightly above average into a role he is weaker in..

I, personally, would rather have the player who is REALLY good at a role in that role for my ranked game, because it is always better to have 1 good player and 1 bad player on your team, than two mediocre / bad players on your team..

Ranked is about winning, not about getting to play what you want.. Normals is about playing what you want, if you really wana play what you want, go play Normals..

BUT, from my experience, it is normally the bad players ((the ones with bad KDR's)) that try using LoLking the most to get their ways, because its like they neglect to take their KDR into account when calling others bad at this game..