On a support which enchant is worth getting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Whatever the second to the left one is, the one that reduces your ghost, teleport, flash, and... whatever the 4th summoner is, by 20%.

Then you combine that with at least 7 points in utility for mastermind, and things get interesting. I play Soraka and I can ghost more often than I can ult. 122 second ghost. I literally get to split push and be a jerk all over the map because if the enemy comes, I can just run away, then by the time I return to base, buy something, and get back out, it's all ready to be used again.

JevelFaithful

01-28-2013

For having had friend taking it, Captain is nice. But it's subtle and ultimately, doesn't change all that much in the outcome of a fight. Especially when checked beside furor that makes you really sticky or homeguard allowing epic defense. But as support, I'd say captain or Homeguard are always good choices. Personnal preference for captain since you help your team and you can't defend as well as other champs (generally).

edit : or as Trazier said it. SScdr boots can save you many time if you have the right summoners.
That part is more theorycrafting. But remember you can rarely hold well on a support. So homeguard is... more situational than it already is.

EddieJ

01-28-2013

Captain, don't listen to anyone saying homeguard. Also, it's situational, anyone who does the same thing everygame is a nooblord

GuiltyGecko

01-28-2013

Aclarity is good in general and for warding. Homeguards are good too. Captain are a bit to expensive.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Captain is what I get for supports. If you're someone like Leona who initiates you can get your team to you faster. If your a background support it can help someone whos trying to run from the fight if they're being focused.

Kmor

01-28-2013

For support I like the speed increase one, the one that reduces flash cd and the one that makes people move faster if they're running towards you. All just situational.

Girls Not Grey

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project VR View Post
I personally prefer grabbing Alatricity...Captain's nice and all, but your team will always outrun you unless you're playing Janna or something
I always assumed Captain was for initiators into teamfights(ie; tanks), not someone like Janna.