Wits End needs a buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Bot

01-30-2013

What wits might actually need is something like what it once did. I'm not saying mana burn from every hit but what if it made any abilities that are used in the next 5 seconds cost 10/20/30/40/50% more mana on an effected target. Just a though but it would make it a decent choice against say darius or jax if you are able to stay in lane long enough.

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Per level scaling on the magic damage? That way it doesn't fall off lategame either. Two birds with one stone right?

RockJockey

01-30-2013

bump

TheOneMillion

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thubgar View Post
hex vs wit's debate is missing that wit's is a % increase where hex is a flat one. that's not a trivial difference.
What? % increase to what? If you are saying the MR wits gives scales and Hexdrinkers shield doesnt, that would be wrong.

MR increases the value of health (and shields), and vice versa.

FreeGothitelle

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneMillion View Post
What? % increase to what? If you are saying the MR wits gives scales and Hexdrinkers shield doesnt, that would be wrong.

MR increases the value of health (and shields), and vice versa.
% increase to attack speed
lol

Also all this talk of giving it different build paths/giving better stats but increasing the price would probably ruin it.
It's supposed to be a cheap option for MR and AS....increasing the price by >1000 while barely increasing the attack speed? Really iffy....

SkittleMuncher

01-31-2013

Why not just lower the cost of witt's end? It used to be cheaper to begin with.

That would make it more of an early game item.

Aeziir

01-31-2013

It needs more flat MR in my opinion. I used to love it as a tanky option verses AP heavy teams, but now it just doesn't give enough MR. It's basically for on hit champs now.

Xela Syab

01-31-2013

They nerfed it alot due to Ionic Spark, since it doesn't exist.. shouldn't the nerfs? Then again I'm bugged about the "do nothing" strategy around items like Nashor's Tooth. They made Malady scale into late game with ap scaling on hit, they gave Guinisoos a major boost but no love to Nashors (so much hate). I'm a huge fan of attack speed items (Runaans so OP on Twitch lol) mostly due to them being noob friendly items, it helps people learn how to farm and last hit better when they can quickly attack.

copperpoint

03-05-2013

I would like it, if it had some sort of late game relevance too.
E.g. a continued build into a lategame version ?

Sleepey

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela Syab View Post
Actually, Irelia's and Shyvannas twin bite abilities scale with AD but Irelia gets her attack speed from zephyr/zeal/trinity force and Shyvanna honestly needs her AS from Guinisoos since shes a disfunctional hybrid like Sion (magic abilities that shred armor lol). Even playing as Teemo I'd rather grab Hexdrinker for the passive to help me survive another spell burst than Wit's End. The only benefit that Wit's End has is that it's the only defensive AS item in the game (besides Trinity Force but I'm not counting it because it has just about every stat in the game)
No one builds AD Irelia only AS Tanky Irelia (Onhit DPS). And as for Shyvana I can see her with Guinisoos but she would lose her tankiness without Wits End.