Vote

Zed 81 47.37%
Vi 90 52.63%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Zed or Vi

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squad5 View Post
Well you really have to ask yourself one important question...
Have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?
What about flipping ninjas?

P2Mc28

01-28-2013

I have both. Both are a blast. It really depends on what you feel like doing, I think.

Both are good at poking, I think. Zed with his Q and W/Q combos, Vi with her E. Both can push lanes like crazy. Zed can W to jump over walls and juke, Vi can Q to jump over walls and juke.

Vi is tanky, and can severely punish anyone with her Ult, especially if it's the last move in a combo.

Zed's Ult is probably my only complaint about him. It just "feels" weird, since there's such a delay on it (it basically doubles any damage you did during the duration, popping all at once at the end). But it can also drop obscene amounts of damage on someone, and can be really satisfying when they think they "got away" then... "POP" ...

But in the end, after the bug fixes on Vi recently, I feel like she's way more fluid and fun. So my vote went with her. But more Zed is never a bad thing!

Nytesdawn

01-28-2013

Pick Vi so you can falcon punch peeps.

Io of Blue Noc

01-28-2013

I prefer Vi, reckless and in your face.

Veissdrachen

01-29-2013

Also, ask yourself this, sir:
Has there ever been a certain time, when you thought brute force and style combined?