The moment I realized I'm bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrø Røn

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Drunk SV is still a better player than me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MephyRunsAllDay

Senior Member

01-29-2013

with Seju


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crosbie

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Tiger Woods would probably kick your arse at golf whilst drunk, too. That's why they're professionals. It's best to not compare yourself to them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrø Røn

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
Tiger Woods would probably kick your arse at golf whilst drunk, too. That's why they're professionals. It's best to not compare yourself to them.
Always compare yourself to the best, not the worst. It's a matter of standards. Set them ridiculously high and you'll never be satisfied until you're the best.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

Member

01-29-2013

You're probably better at Shyvana ultis though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr Rn View Post
Always compare yourself to the best, not the worst. It's a matter of standards. Set them ridiculously high and you'll never be satisfied until you're the best.
Conversely, you could also drive yourself mad trying to reach a level of play you're incapable of playing at.

That's what drove me crazy, anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrø Røn

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Conversely, you could also drive yourself mad trying to reach a level of play you're incapable of playing at.

That's what drove me crazy, anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbORXEmbnk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sydelle

Senior Member

01-29-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q

You're in good company.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-29-2013

It's pointless to compare yourself to professionals when you're not one.


They do it for a living. For example, I bet I'm a much better cashier than SV will ever be in his whole life.