Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Delete LolKing?

Yes, it would be better without Lolking 136 45.79%
No, keep Lolking 161 54.21%
Voters 297 .

Valve Deleted the Dota 2 Lolking - 'Dotabuff'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Livingsword

01-28-2013

Quote:
Nostradamusss:
no don't delete lolking plz, i only play champ htat have good winrate and win all my games. thx lolking. i will never delete you stupid community

You can live without lolking, no need to panic. It's okay, if you wanna be a sheep I'm sure people can tell you who is the flavor of the season on the forums for each lane.

Mogs01gt

01-28-2013

I only care for my own stats.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

01-28-2013

Quote:
Mogs01gt:
I only care for my own stats.

Yeah, it's a really good tool for that, but unfortunately, some people can't have access to resources like that and use them responsibly.

I'd rather Riot just add the information you can find on lolking to your profile.

Hashbrownin

01-29-2013

I'd say keep lolking I like to hop on there every once in a while and see which champs are currently getting played a lot/ items are getting more love for builds and rates. So unless riot plans on merging lolking or providing all the info lolking has (they also have champion guides like moba fire) keep it.

Akaneiro

01-29-2013

I'd prefer Lolking making it so that you can make your profile private. The data and stuff it provides is nice, people looking you up and using that as an excuse to insult you or dodge games is not.

notFREEfood

01-29-2013

If riot shuts lolking down those of us with a second comp and a smurf can still get almost the same set of info. Lolking gives you a way to look up profiles while in game and the ability to see elos below 1250. A second computer and a smurf account (or possibly using certain tactics like running lol in a vm - dunno if this works) will still give you the ability to look up profiles. Riot shutting down lolking without changing how profiles work would just result in giving people like me who can set up two comps side by side an unfair advantage.

Dàntè

01-29-2013

I like the graph and stats for you, but I think the everyone been able to veiw it cause problems, I see in some pregame lobbys people bashing each other over their lolking profile.

LeyLu

01-29-2013

it's very very rare for me to lolking my team-mates but sometimes I do it because i solo que and any type of info about my team helps me understand how I could accommodate it better.

Usually i only lolking some enemies and 90% are those in bot lane, where you usually find me. Knowing if adc + sup are usually duo que means a lot to me.

In like 3+ years since I've played this game. I can count on 1 hand's fingers how many times ppl started trash talking me bringing up LoLKing into discussion.

I also like lolking contests :3.

Minishmaster

01-29-2013

There were a number of old sites, back when players could view hidden elo, that would show the hidden elo, # game played, # wins/loss, and % ratio with every champion of other players. Because this was too invasive, Riot withheld a lot of information, and now these systems rely on the same information that could be acquired by players sending in their previous game data to a collective.