omg focus the tank noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XylemUP

01-28-2013

said no one ever.

Makes me wonder why in all of my last 3 games, my entire team focused the tank while I stunned/slowed/exhausted their ADC.

Anybody else getting stupid teams today? This **** ruined my nice win record with thresh.... -.-

[edit] To make myself clear, I'm talking about situations where the ADC is right next to their tank.... And your team still insists on getting rid of the tank that does no damage.

Spotty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

can't blame others, can only blame yourself

haha if you actually believed what I said then wow

Magnificent Derp

01-28-2013

Because if carry walk pass their own tank line, they get gib.

Burn the Witches

01-28-2013

To prevent their front line from reaching your carries?

DustyHowitzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XylemUP View Post
said no one ever.

Makes me wonder why in all of my last 3 games, my entire team focused the tank while I stunned/slowed/exhausted their ADC.

Anybody else getting stupid teams today? This **** ruined my nice win record with thresh.... -.-
For the record, Ive had people tell me to do this before.

notanxj9smurf

01-28-2013

the AD carry should attack the highest priority target that won't put them in danger.

most of the time, that's the tank.

Pyrite Illusion

01-28-2013

Because all the ranged carries are cowards champions and they are too gutless to get into a fight, especially Ezreals.

XylemUP

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Witches View Post
To prevent their front line from reaching your carries?
I suppose you missed the part where I stun/slow/exhaust the ADC and team still focuses tank, while the ADC flat out nukes every last one of us cause nobody is attacking them.

[edit] Apparently you ALL missed that part xD

As thresh, it's my responsibility to get the ADC close to us. And I don't like to toot my own horn, but I hit my target 90% of the time. These three games are no exception. I chain an ADC, they're close enough to kill, but a tank runs up and they all focus the tank right next to the ADC....

I'm aware that there are times to focus the tank. Usually when there's no adc blasting you in the face. People just don't seem to understand that today q.q

YDemon

01-28-2013

cause 99%of the players dont have clear understanding of how bad they are and doesnt listen to advice or suggestions that improve their skill

iProbie

01-28-2013

in this current meta, I'm surprised "tank" is still viable with BC, LW and penetrations everywhere while armor and MR is getting expensive..

was the enemy tank stacking 4 warmog's?