why I buy skins.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narssisstic

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vApexPredator View Post
Free week. To distinguish myself from the first time with X champ free weekers
This is exactly why I -don't- use my skin during that champ's free week. Let people think I'm free weeking them, just means an easier lane/jungle for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NgArclite

Senior Member

01-28-2013

I buy skins on champs I like to play or if I like the skin b/c I might play the champ later and the skin was on sale.

Also if I'm staring at a champ for 20mins+ then why not have a cool one to look at? At work do you stare at the wall or the hot girl/guy?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorikTheMad

Senior Member

01-28-2013

I buy skins because:
- I have more fun looking at a cool skin while playing than I do looking at the base model that everyone has
- I want to support Riot
- The free week thing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naxts

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Why would you buy the vi skin

it looks stupid as hell


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunta

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Really do t see whats so bad about free week. It gives people who might not want to buy RP to buy said champions, or have enough IP to get the champion they want (i assume most people buy runes with their IP)

For the topic at hand, i really only buy skins for champions i play regularly, i will buy more than one skin if i play them regularly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxts View Post
Why would you buy the vi skin

it looks stupid as hell
The splash art is stupid as hell, yes but the ingame is good


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMomoTaro View Post
Really do t see whats so bad about free week. It gives people who might not want to buy RP to buy said champions, or have enough IP to get the champion they want (i assume most people buy runes with their IP)

For the topic at hand, i really only buy skins for champions i play regularly, i will buy more than one skin if i play them regularly.
Never said free week was bad, I just dislike when my fave champs go on free week :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskarDc View Post
I would buy a legendary Vayne skin.
Exactly..riot make it happen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

01-28-2013

A nidalee tier visual upgrade would be good too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunta

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vApexPredator View Post
Never said free week was bad, I just dislike when my fave champs go on free week :P
But you contradict yourself. You claim no hate on free week, but say you cant be the only one who "hates" when a champ they like goes on free week. Like i said i don't see what so wrong. Do you feel so entitled that you can only play as this champion and no one else? It gives people more verity to try new champions and you should too.


123