Riot Read This Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wild Unihorn

01-27-2014

I don't know where to post this or how to contact Riot personally(too lazy to look). But I'm 100% sure there's a person I know/on my friends list who was boosted to diamond 5 last season. Yeah, cool, whatever. Anyways, I know he's not diamond 5, I'm not looking for him to get punished or anything but I noticed recently he wasn't playing his placement matches. Because he's not diamond material and doesn't want to fall to *gasp* gold! Anyways, last night I could tell someone else was playing games on his account. Whenever he plays he streams, immediately responds when I message him(I've known him IRL for a few years and we go way back), anyways.. This person was obviously playing his placement matches, he is now at 3 of 10 games played. His match history shows he played 7 Summoner's Rift Ranked games, lost 4, won 3. I know for a fact he wasn't playing Team Ranked games because two of his three teams don't even have 5 people on it. His third team has 5 people on it, but none of them were in any of the ranked games he play.

My question is, how is it possible for him to have 7 ranked games played, when his placements show he has 3 ranked games played(the three wins of course). Is there a way for him to somehow void his losses from the placement games? Riot look into this please.

If theres any questions feel free to ask

Jerkface Killa 2

01-27-2014

I have a question. How jelly are you they have a diamond badge and your stuck in plat?

Seriously tho, if your friends with this person, TALK TO THEM. Im glad im not your "friend" tbh.

Wild Unihorn

01-27-2014

Who says I haven't? I'm asking Riot to look into this issue of possibly voiding losses in a placement series.

ChenMingYang1

01-27-2014

Maybe your friend was hacked.

Wild Unihorn

01-27-2014

Would him being hacked explain the 7 games played and only the 3 wins being counted? Probably not

TenSlashTen

01-27-2014

elo boosters deserve to get banned. hope he gets perm banned and the one boosting his account :^)

EvilTreeSpock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2014

its a bug, I had the same issue when looking at any of my friends doing their provisional games. It would show #wins/10 games played rather than #wins and losses/10. Seems it is the same case for you viewing your friend.

Spitsonkittens

01-27-2014

You want them to take the time to respond to you when you say you're too lazy to even find where to send a ticket?

Wild Unihorn

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTreeSpock View Post
its a bug, I had the same issue when looking at any of my friends doing their provisional games. It would show #wins/10 games played rather than #wins and losses/10. Seems it is the same case for you viewing your friend.
Really? Alright, well I guess that explains it. Thanks!

EvilTreeSpock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Unihorn View Post
Really? Alright, well I guess that explains it. Thanks!
Yea I think it has to do with how when you view another players ranked record it only shows their wins and not their loses, unlike for your own profile.