Team Savants - Need Top or Jungler + 6th

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kedwards1

01-28-2013

We have currently had to make a small roster change and are needing to fill either Top or Jungler role. We are also looking for a 6th that MAINS Mid. Savants is a dedicated group that forever evolves in play style. Looking for competitive type minded candidates that are willing to evolve and learn as we go, though there are some requirements.

ELO: 1200+ (So we semi-know you are not a troll)

Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 5pm PST - 7pm PST. We will practice a lot more once we have a 6th available.

Mentality: Mature, Competitive, Follower, and able to take active coaching and/or criticism.

Please be mindful that once our roster is set we will begin signing up for tournaments so be wary of weekend schedules. Also, please do not inquire about a tryout if one of these positions IS NOT your main. We respect that some people want to learn every role or can play every role "decently", but we are looking for individuals that excel and exceed expectations of the listed roles. If you feel you have what it takes, please add me in game or leave a message here and I will add you as soon as available.

Tsal Kanai

01-28-2013

Hey, ive added you and interested in your jungle spot.

kedwards1

01-28-2013

Still currently looking for Top/Jungler and 6th

Baxter the Teddy

01-28-2013

Interested in Jungle. Adding you in game.

Nakedscmo

Recruiter

01-29-2013

I would be interested in your top lane position. Add me in game: Nakedscmo
If you don't add me I will add you next chance I get.