Let's talk about Kassadin (again)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoboLoL

01-28-2013

Yeah yeah, he gets a ton of hate threads and they won't stop coming, boo hoo hoo. But because there's no ranked Dominion, we can't just ban him every game and laugh at normals. Because he's designed as an assassin, he can get away with having amazing scaling on his skills and still not be touched when he can build tank and still nuke. Because of his chasing power, escape mechanism and (unnecessary) utility, there is not a single champ in League who can commit to him or run from him.

Fair enough, that's his design. But he cripples Dom. He is either a guaranteed win for the team who has him or a guaranteed PICK for both teams. Because he does everything mentioned above. Apparently he has a 52% winrate in SR, too, which implies that people have realized that having a six second flash is pretty strong. Especially when you stack mana/armor and can still do borderline-glass Fizz burst.

Point is, he needs to be touched upon. Sooner, not later. We, the Dom community as a whole, are tired of seeing him in the loading screen and knowing we're either royally screwed or in for an unfun game. You honestly can't disagree with me if you play Dom consistently, unless you main him.

I honestly don't think Void Shout needs the slow attached to it, he already has his ult to chase people. His scaling needs some looking at, and on Dom, at least, Riftwalk should cost more and stack harder.

Thoughts?

BeefJerkyHunter

01-28-2013

A Kassadin Riftwalks into a bar.
The counter is null and void.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
A Kassadin Riftwalks into a bar.
The counter is null and void.
You used that one already D:

DiscworldDeath

01-28-2013

I think that's the point. This whole thing is rehashed.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I think that's the point. This whole thing is rehashed.
Silence!

DiscworldDeath

01-28-2013

I keel you!

A Slime Appears

01-28-2013

I really just think removing the silence from his kit is all you need to do. But, Nome said he had something up his sleeve, so we will see what happens.