WoW jajajajaj

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danag57

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertifiedRetard View Post
Why do the spanish players play here when the have a brazil server?
1- Spanish players refers to players from Spain (which in case you don't know is a country in europe)

2- If what you meant was "people from latino america", in Brazil they talk PORTUGUESE, not spanish so your logic is bad, since in most countries in latino america the lenguage talked is spanish (even though is kinda different from the Spain one).

3- Do a little bit of search and you will find out that Mexico (taco, burrito, trololol im so funny) is part of NORTH AMERICA, so they have all the rights to be on your server (:

4- U.S.A is not america, they are part of it.

Feel free to downvote me.

Delete Teemo

01-28-2013

THIS THREAD BRAZIL BELONG NOW

jajajajajajaja

TERRORIST WlNS

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
Actually, Fu Teemo, that's how you type "hahahaha" in Spanish, which is the most common usage of it on the NA server.
It can also mean yes in German look it up.

Delete Teemo

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImANoobInLeague View Post
It can also mean yes in German look it up.
jajaja

Boagster

01-28-2013

I did not say it didn't, ImANoobInLeague. I'm well aware, considering I speak a little German. I was only pointing out that the translation of "jajajaja" as it is commonly used on the NA servers, or any server, for that matter. If someone speaking German wanted to repeat yes over and over again, it's likely they'd type "ja ja ja ja", with spaces.

DeadFish87

01-28-2013

played game when 4 of my team spanish premade .... couldnt understand even word the whole game

workthecorners

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu Teemo View Post
To be fair, "Ja" is a different language. So when most people are saying "JAJAJAJA" they're just saying "YES YES YES YES YES". Not really a re-portable offence, but I agree it's very annoying.
ja is not yes it is ha....yes is si....their h makes a ACH noise and their j makes a h noise....just saying

trolls suck

jajajajajaja has nothing to do with trolls

EDIT (because i didnt see your last post) they are not speaking german they are speaking spanish in which they say jajajaja instead of hahaha

dont argue it anyways because yesyesyesyes doesnt make any sense. Why would someone say that?

DeadFish87

01-29-2013

jajajaja is they way to laugh I think

Voyles