Artist Needed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohou

01-28-2013

Even though I've already done this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...672&highlight=

I still need an artist. Who's feeling super sexy?

Kohou

01-28-2013

I'd also like to say that the content on this forum is amazing. I'll be hanging around here for a while.

Kohou

01-28-2013

No one? Ugh...
Back to square one. Thanks for reading.

Kohou

01-28-2013

Oh, I forgot to mention this because it was already said somewhere in my original thread, but I'll say it again here.

Payment is not out of the question at all. How much? Probably not a ton. For the video work, it would be about $7 per image. Most likely. It's possible more, possible less.

For the actual graphic novel, payment is really hard to set a price on. I can't pull too much out of my own pocket, but because it's such a large project, it's going to be much much more. Since I also don't plan on selling the story for copyright reasons, I won't be getting much money out of it to share with you.

So yes, you will be paid for the video work. As for the novel work, you'll be paid a little more handsomely.

Prices are negotiable, and I'd prefer not to have to pay, but understand that I'm expecting a lot out of this.

Thanks for your time.

A Marshmallow

01-29-2013

If you are asking for a commission per picture. A lot of people charge 20+. It all depends on what you want the picture to have, background, number of characters, coloured, inked, sketched, ect. I would be interested but I'm currently teaching myself some new techniques.

Kohou

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaLe View Post
If you are asking for a commission per picture. A lot of people charge 20+. It all depends on what you want the picture to have, background, number of characters, coloured, inked, sketched, ect. I would be interested but I'm currently teaching myself some new techniques.
Commission per picture isn't what I'm looking for. Most projects aren't done commission per picture. It would unreasonable prices extremely quickly. A lot of major projects are done at set prices per chapter, per page, per book, etc.

Demonize

01-29-2013

As for the video work, how many images do you think will need to be done, and do you have a style in mind?

Kohou

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciƒer View Post
As for the video work, how many images do you think will need to be done, and do you have a style in mind?
Style can be whatever you're most comfortable with. As long as it's reasonable, it's something I'm willing to work with. When it comes to the actual novel that won't be the case, but for the video any style would work.

For images, because I'm not completely finished with the timeline I can't say for sure the number, but it's going to be something around 16 pictures, with less being more probable than more.

A Marshmallow

01-30-2013

It would be cool if you got a large amount of people to do a different picture for the story, each person having a different style. Just saying.

Kohou

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaLe View Post
It would be cool if you got a large amount of people to do a different picture for the story, each person having a different style. Just saying.
It'd be cool, but unless there was a huge amount of people participating the images wouldn't flow together well. After all, it still needs to tell a story.