Eve vs shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

catastrophicSkil

01-26-2013

This is from a jungle perspective

I remember a while ago people used to say eve and shyvana are similar but shyv can do a better job at it

I didn't really see any truth to the pre nerf but i kinda think so now eve isn't useless but she got hit really hard i don't know how but in the last like 5 days she dropped to 47% win rate and 5% pick rate

shy sits about the same stats as eve about the same pick rate and win rate but would people rate shyv over eve now or no?

JuanMO

01-26-2013

I'm a big fan of Shyvana, she's my main champion. I think she wins the jungle against Eve, a counter, but I think Eve is overall a better jungler. The changes in season 3 gave nothing good to Shyvana and worked slightly better for the ap junglers (IMO). She has no natural cc other than her ultimate and her E is pretty useless compared to the new champs' abilities. Still, I love Shyvana and I'm so used to her that I keep using her, hoping for a buff someday.

Xsistence

01-27-2013

Eve is crappy as hell now, so damn crappy now.... shyv all the way

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Jungle wise, Shyvana can pretty much beat the **** out of Eve. Better durability, better pre 6 ganks, better gold efficiency, better itemization, better dueling potential, faster, etc. Evelynn is often played mid now, however.

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

All you have to do as a shyv vs eve jungle, is walk into eve's jungle, and find her.

Adrian Umbra

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EffectFX View Post
All you have to do as a shyv vs eve jungle, is walk into eve's jungle, and find her.
And kill her. Though that's the easy part.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

shyvanna is the better jungler, eve is just better at ganking.

ganking
eve does this better, she has some CC... and burst... okay
shyv has a nice gapcloser and damage, blahblahblah. Burn somebodies flash and have a nice day, even if they attack you youll live unlike eve

survivability.
niether has sustain but
shyv can take more hits and never runs out of mana
eve can't take too much damage and doesnt eliminate the damage sources in the jungle as fast

defending dragon
eve = lol no... maybe you can steal it or something
shyv = ult and roflstomp

defending baron
eve = less likely to steal, less likely to roflstomp though baron in combination with ult may nab you a free kill
shyv = ult and roflstomp a bit more easily, odds of stealing baron with brute force arent exactly low.

counterganking
eve = try your best, might work out
shyv = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s all in, git dat *****!

camping
eve = is she even there?
shyv = O_O pingping theres a rampaging dragon in my lane

farming
eve = scrape scrape
shyv = RAWR all out of resources

invasion
eve = scrape scrape
shyv = I IS A PIRATE RAWR

counterinvade
eve= LOL NO ILL JUST GANK
shyv= /invades self faster than the invader can

Dark e maste

01-28-2013

Lol Eve can't steal Dragon/Baron with her ult since they nerfs; its no longer a built in smite.