why is AP yi such a big problem for you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

01-28-2013

i dont see the problem with his meditate, sure it heals him to full every 30 seconds, but thats 30 seconds you have to kill a squishy champ, your at least able to zone him after a trade and make him expend alot of mana to heal up.

compared to your average sustain bruiser who you do very little damage to who will just stand and farm healing themselves up constantly, often for free or low cost which you cant zone away without extreme force.

id rather fight the yi anyday

Fargo79

01-28-2013

the only issue i have with Yi is his alpha strike... when i play MOrg or Lux not a big issue cause i can shield and block most if not all the damage.... but when im playing a champ that doesnt have any form of shield i DO stay away from the minions when i know his alpha stike is coming off of CD.. and when he uses it he hits 2-3 minions then jumps way outside the range to hit me then back in..... chunks my HP... yes i build MR to counter some of this and some HP.. but that early game from lvl 3-9 is usually deadly...yi is by no means broken... but the fact that his alpha strike is 100% ap ratio and meditate is 80% ap ratio seems a little high... but all in all he usually isnt an issue... but miss one MIA on him and your teammates may hate u for it.... if he cant get kills on u he will roam and steal from other lanes to try and snowball...

ePoiuytrtyuioP

01-28-2013

Yi doesn't have a great lane. Maybe you can't kill him on most champs but he'll never kill you either unless you're retarded.

In teamfights you just focus him and stun when he tries to heal. He does one Q then nothing for the rest of the fight.

Yi is just a low elo stomper than thrives on disorganization.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
i dont see the problem with his meditate, sure it heals him to full every 30 seconds, but thats 30 seconds you have to kill a squishy champ, your at least able to zone him after a trade and make him expend alot of mana to heal up.

compared to your average sustain bruiser who you do very little damage to who will just stand and farm healing themselves up constantly, often for free or low cost which you cant zone away without extreme force.

id rather fight the yi anyday
on top of this, you have to treat vayne with lifesteal the same way. Kill her now or wait for her to kill you.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo79 View Post
the only issue i have with Yi is his alpha strike... when i play MOrg or Lux not a big issue cause i can shield and block most if not all the damage.... but when im playing a champ that doesnt have any form of shield i DO stay away from the minions when i know his alpha stike is coming off of CD.. and when he uses it he hits 2-3 minions then jumps way outside the range to hit me then back in..... chunks my HP... yes i build MR to counter some of this and some HP.. but that early game from lvl 3-9 is usually deadly...yi is by no means broken... but the fact that his alpha strike is 100% ap ratio and meditate is 80% ap ratio seems a little high... but all in all he usually isnt an issue... but miss one MIA on him and your teammates may hate u for it.... if he cant get kills on u he will roam and steal from other lanes to try and snowball...
so wheres the problem?

Technician Tim

01-28-2013

cereal tells it like it is, some people just ccant handle the fact that they suck
i used to blame my team and make excuses, then i realized that i was 800 elo because i was ASS at league, knowing that, i got better, yi is noobstomp people, if he beats you every time you fighthim, you are noob

RayDrazon

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IR8 G3NiUS View Post
what would you suggest then? (honestly) id like suggestions if you have some. even if my team focuses him its difficult to kill him.
Get Hard CC. He's done for then.