Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Weak early games can easily break champs and render them useless. As of now Wukong doesn't counter anyone top lane and against ANY competent opponent will either get killed a lot or get zoned and bullied out of lane. Why does this happen? Mana. He should be on-par with Renekton and Riven. These changes allow that to happen.
- Removed Wukong's manapool and all mana costs on his abilities.
Crushing Blow: (Q)
- AD scaling changed to 1.1 per bonus attack damage from 1.1 per attack damage
- Wukong's movement speed is increased by 10% while stealthed
- Scaling changed to .4 per bonus attack damage from .6 per ability power
Now what does this change?:
- Puts his W (gap closer) on par with Renekton and Riven and makes it so even when the enemy has a vision ward or oracles its still worthwhile to use the ability (due to the speed boost)
- Changes the scaling on his Q from flat AD to bonus AD to balance out the new manaless part of his kit.
- Overall puts him on par with Renekton and Riven, who have nearly the same style of kit and play as Wukong does.
Now you may be asking, why didn't you change his cooldowns? Well, I feel that his W is balanced in the same way Renekton's E is balanced. 18 second cooldown at lvl 1. Even better that Wukong doesn't max his W second usually. It means Wukong will always be able to use his combo every 18 seconds if he can, similar to Renekton and Riven.