Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sion,Veigar,Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wtosh

01-28-2013

The new buff, which we saw in the AIR client yesterday, for champions who permanently gain stats bonuses has made it's way into the game client. This means Sion, Veigar, and Nasus now gain double the bonus stats when they last hit a champion, large minion, or large monster.

So you can't farm much anymore besides the siege cannons in lane?

SingleSyllable

01-28-2013

Wat? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Only veigarimus

01-28-2013

can you explain more? oO I dont know about any new buff.

Cause Im Sona

01-28-2013

doesnt sound familiar, but if it is "Double" then youd still farm normal and focus on the large minions when they do appear... not JUST the large ones.

wtosh

01-28-2013

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01/127-pbe-updates.html#more

Source.

AriesMajor

01-28-2013

I like it.

ASYLUM101

01-28-2013

It's something, but still not much of an improvement on them overall. You *might* hit critical mass faster, but not by much since you don't get many cannon minions in lane, what is it one ever minute and a half ? 15 minutes in that's only what, 8 or 9 cannons? (minions spawn at 1:30 no?) Unless you stay in lane for about 30-40 minutes you won't see much gain from this, Nasus will earn about 50 points on his Q(up from 27), Sion is difficult to say, but around 18 - 54 HP, up from 9 - 27 HP.

It's a small improvement, but it really wont' make much of a difference. The problem with Sion is not how fast he gains his health (he does gain it rather fast as is) but more that as a Melee AD Tank or whatever he's supposed to be (designed as an offtank bruiser) he can't close gaps, even with his stun, nor does his kit make much sense since nothing scales on AD and the base damages become irrelevant compared to other champions. In his AP build this doesn't help at all since most AP Sions will put one point at most into E until there's nothing else to take. Even putting points into his ulty is kind of a waste. So.. yeah, not much better for Sion. Nasus sure, since he stays top forever anyway.

Veigar I don't' think this will affect too much. From 1 AP to 2 AP, big deal.