The league of P0Kemon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolfuvdeath

01-28-2013

Absol

AD Carry, Bruiser

Passive: Warning. Absol can see into bushes that the enemy is in.

Q: Razor wind. Absol fires a skillshot nuke that deals less damage the more enemys it passes through.

W: Pursuit. Absol dashes to an emeny. If the enemy is facing away, the damage is doubled.

E: Swords Dance. Absol's attack damage and Attack speed are buffed for a short duration.

Ult: Dark Pulse. Absol unleashes an AoE attack which damages and slows enemys caught in the radius.

The Jade Fist

01-28-2013

Golduck

AP carry

Q: Ice Beam :Kills any grass type/ dragon type in 1 hit (sorry shyvana and Maokai)
W: Psy beam Kills any ghost type in 1 hit ( sorry fiddles/ nocturne)
E: Lightning Bolt ( sorry nami)
R: Surf (WEEEEEEE)

ShaDowNicK

01-28-2013

Dragonite.

AP/Tank

Passive:Roost - Dragonite has increased health and mana regeneration when out of combat.

Q: Dragon Tail - Dragonite swings his tail, dealing damage and knocking back everything around him.

W: Flamethrower - Dragonite breaths fire in a small cone in front of him, damaging, and burning the target for 3 seconds.

E: Dragon Dance - Passive: Dragonite emits an aura, giving increased AP and AD to each ally around him
Active: The amount increased is doubled for 5/8/10/15 seconds.
(Note: When Dragon Dance is on cooldown, there is no aura)

R:Sky Drop - Dragonite rushes towards the target champion, (knocking aside any other champions hit) lifting them into the air and dropping them, stunning for 3 seconds and dealing damage.

A HUGE FAGG0T

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Shuckle

Tank

Passive: Sturdy
-Attacks that would kill Shuckle take it down to 1HP instead

Q: Bide
-Shuckle sits idle while opponents/minions attack him, after a few seconds all the damage given to Shuckle is given to an enemy as well

W: Safeguard
-Shuckle casts this on team mates or himself, this disables all debuffs that would be casted on Shuckle or his team mate for 1 minute

E: Gastro Acid
-Disables enemy passives for 30 seconds

R: Power Trick
-Switched Shuckle's defense with attack

SabreJ6

01-29-2013

Blaziken

AD Bruiser/Tank

Passive: Blaze- When Blaziken is less than 20% health his attack speed increases 25% and his attack damage increases 50%

Q: Blaze Kick- Blaziken kicks the target with great force, dealing damage and having a 75% to apply a burn effect for 5 seconds.

W: Aerial Ace- Blaziken becomes untargetable as he dashes to an enemy and deals damage.

E: Sky Uppercut- Blaziken uppercuts the target, dealing damage, reducing the targets armor by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% and stunning them for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.

R: Flare Blitz- Blaziken engulfs himself with flames and dashes to the targeted champion. Dealing base damage to the target and 25%/50%/75% damage as splash damage to nearby enemies. All enemies hit by this move receive a true damage burn effect for 2/3/5 seconds. Blaziken takes true damage equal 33% of the damage dealt.

WhistlePistol

01-29-2013

Scrafty: The Punk Lizard
Assassin, melee

Passive: Hard head, Scrafty dodges the next incoming critical attack

Q: Brick Break: Passive: 10% armor penetration, Active: Scrafty chops the enemy, dealing damage.

W: Scary face: Scrafty scares the enemy with his face, making the enemies fear him.

E: High jump kick: Scrafty kicks an enemy dealing true damage, if he hit a minion or monster, he will deal true damage to himself.

R: Focus Punch: Scrafty charges up his fist and punches the targeted enemy, stunning them and giving scrafty more AD.

Ahri9tailedfoxJ

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfish View Post
I have decided to try to combine one of my favorite games now(LOL) with the favorite game from my childhood. (p0Kemon)
The rules are simple you name one P0Kemon from any generations and you state
:Name
:Position(tank, ap carry, etc.)
:Passive, Q,W,E,R
and one of their abilities must be named and based on a actual P0Kemon move or ability.

Have fun with it
I actually play Pokemon LoL with some friends on Summoner's Rift.
The rules are complicated though...

SabreJ6

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahri9tailedfoxJ View Post

Asplain.. this might be fun to play with my mates.

kayfish

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahri9tailedfoxJ View Post
Explain this im most interested

PastaMario

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfish View Post
Explain this im most interested
I think it is something along the lines of only getting items that match the color of the champion you are playing. If you were Heimerdinger, you would only get items that were yellow, like Nashor's tooth, Boots of Mobility, and trinity force.