Remove critical strike chance from Infinity Edge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEdge View Post
I think that crit runes already being useless runes.
ADCs only put one crit chance rune to wish a lucky crit strike at early game.
But Riot don't want any "lucky shot".
So crit rune will be remove, if we don't want to change anything...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's sophistic that AD carries don't want a cheap early game build.
AD carries already buy the cheaper item - The Bloodthirster and The Black Cleaver to make sure they can get advantage as soon as possible.
and it makes that some champions are weak beacuse they don't have much ad ratio skills.
Depend on "Auto attack", they need a cheaper build to get crit stirke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this solution come true, AD Caster won't build SOTD either.
Because SOTD doesnt have any Attack Damage, but AD Caster need AD to let their skill more powerful.
AD assassins? who?
I think only AD melee Carries would build SOTD+new IE.
likes AD Master Yi and Fiora , because they already have much AD and AS to autoattack.
Are they overpower? No, they aren't.
Q:Tryndamere already have 35% crit chance, will he be overpower with new IE?
A:Oh~ come on , how long did you see Tryndamere in Summoner Rift? Can we just let him back?
Your pretending that somehow IE + stacked crit chance doesn't = highest single target damage build in the game.

This would actually be a severe nerf to Tryndamere by making it far harder for him to get high crit chance.

RedEdge

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
Your pretending that somehow IE + stacked crit chance doesn't = highest single target damage build in the game.

This would actually be a severe nerf to Tryndamere by making it far harder for him to get high crit chance.
but, how much is crit chance enough? 100%? No
In the season 2 or season 1 ADC only need 55% crit chance ( IE +Phantom Dancer )
Tryndamere can only build "new IE"+Statikk Shiv then get 55% crit chance,pay only $5300(with his passive)
the other ADCs can build PD get 30% crit ,and maybe use "new crit rune" to get 45% crit
or just build SOTD+IE to get 3 times of 100% critical strike

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Taking the relevant parts of my standard AD Yi build without runes, Stattik Shiv + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer is 75% crit chance.

IE shines at around 50% crit chance, but it just gets stronger the higher crit chance goes.

Your proposal would buff IE when paired with SOTD but nerf it with every other build: so I am opposed to it.

Prover

01-31-2013

Your item sounds like an AD Deathcap which I am all for when it comes to me playing Talon but messing with IE like this and intending it to be for ADC too far man too far...