Terrible Thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TearingOrphan

01-28-2013

So, this has always been apart of the map, and when they changed the map i thought they would fix this, but they didn't. Right, you are having a great back and forth game and its really close, when all of a sudden someone falshes over the wall next to your nexus, and boom game over they win, nothing you can do about it. Ruins the game, for everyone involved.

Couple ways they could solve this:
1. Make the wall thicker so they can flash over it.
2. Make it so both inhibs have to be down in order to attack the nexus
3. Maybe even give the nexus more health... i mean anything help.

So what are your thoughts on this and tell me if you think it should be changed or not.

Turtle Omega

01-28-2013

I'd say no to 1 & 2
1 because it's just a mechanic of the game you should realize..If you're all the way down to the nexus and you aren't defending your nexus..Well maybe you know what you're doing wrong.

2 because games would just become irritating. It would probably cause conflict between the players.

3 is actually a really good idea, but I don't think it would make a difference really. If theres 3 champions banging at your nexus, I don't think much is going to change if you give it more health.

TearingOrphan

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
I'd say no to 1 & 2
1 because it's just a mechanic of the game you should realize..If you're all the way down to the nexus and you aren't defending your nexus..Well maybe you know what you're doing wrong.

2 because games would just become irritating. It would probably cause conflict between the players.

3 is actually a really good idea, but I don't think it would make a difference really. If theres 3 champions banging at your nexus, I don't think much is going to change if you give it more health.
But what about when you are in your own base, at fountain, and some high ad champ flashes over the wall and kills it before you can even get there, even though you are only at your own fountain? By being force to walk all the way around, it could give you enough time to react.

Turtle Omega

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearingOrphan View Post
But what about when you are in your own base, at fountain, and some high ad champ flashes over the wall and kills it before you can even get there, even though you are only at your own fountain? By being force to walk all the way around, it could give you enough time to react.
They made it so you have to go around to prevent turtling, which they did well imo. If theyre pushing nexus turret, in all senses they're caught if you ambush them
It leaves them pretty darn exposed

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

i don't get this thread... i'm pretty sure it's impossible to blink over the wall to nexus. maybe kassadin could do it but that's about it