Sivir Restorations

Yes she needs a remodel/rework 19 82.61%
NO she is fine as she is 1 4.35%
DON"T CARE I don't play her anyway 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old Champions Reworked/Remodeled...What about Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Joberin

02-06-2013

I have been playing League now for a long time and I still favor the older champs over some of the new ones. within the past year a lot of the older champs have been getting a third look an balance them to some of the newer OP's that have been coming out and my hopes started to Rise as to that maybe it was time for Sivir to get her remodel... but no not yet Truly the Battle Mistress isn't getting the Love she so deserves.

So I ask this question to the League What changes do you feel she needs and Skills/ PASSIVE/ Stats/ animation/ Graphics/

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Yeah, I'm not sure why they haven't redone Sivir yet. I honestly think she should have been the first since she honestly has the worst graphic in the game. Everytime they release a new graphic update, I ask, "What about Sivir?"

Seriously, the woman must have three cans of hairspray in her hair because it NEVER MOVES!! Her graphic is just so horrid compared to others. She definitely needs it a lot more than Annie, Nidalee, Kayle, or Tryndamere. I'm just hoping that the reason they have not released an updated model for her yet is due to an extreme make-over for her.

SabreJ6

02-07-2013

She needs a Remodel.. Her skill kit is fine

Calderweiss

02-08-2013

She's on the priority list. Stop whining.

Holodomor

02-08-2013

New model absolutely. She's on the docket, according to reds.

Kit is fine, one of the better ADCs, if her AA range were to be increased a bit. She'd just be required to take cleanse every game which sucks.