Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My concern: player attitude/ behavior at PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perdiccas

01-28-2013

hi all,

recently, i am trying the new ranking system. however, i found that the attitude/ behavior of player is getting worse.

when one dies, other player will insult them, keep calling them noob, rubbish, even motherfuxkers...... what's going on here?

just finished a game that my enemy adc keep spamming all the time, called my whole team motherfuxkers...

besides this, some players will afk/ suicide when teammates dont do well...

is there any punishment or tribunal system works on PBE too? does any riot staff handle these cases?

Redwind5527

01-28-2013

report them riot might turn this into premium service just to kick bad players out if there going to be rude on PBE they shouldn't have gotten it

ImbaCloyd

01-28-2013

sad to say there are wew and troll in any server.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

01-28-2013

Just played a ranked game as Nocturne. Vayne solotop against a Darius. They Diana DCed right off the bat for about 4 levels giving our Fizz freefarm mid. Sadly I fail ganked bot and their ADC got a triple out of a really good play. But then their support DCed, I got fed off the enemy jungler, their Diana, and repeated ganks on the solo Varus.

Our Vayne then repeatedly called me a noob for not ganking top. So I did. Vayne died but I killed Darius. Called me a noob again. The rest of the game was just a slow rampage beating the opposing team into submission with the Vayne trash talking the whole way, despite having the worst score on the team. End of the game, Vayne and Kayle reported.

I've gone about 50 ranked games on my normal account without anywhere NEAR this level of player toxicity.

Edit: Just thought of some good spin to put on this. They're helping us to test the report system on the PBE!

Perdiccas

01-29-2013

played 1 AI game today... people even afk at AI... wtf

WG Swiftthunder

01-29-2013

Simply report them after your game, they will get banned, also advance a couple tiers they start to disappear a little, they are not gone by any stretch but there are less of them because of the number of wins required to get there. I have also found duo que to be a great way to reduce trolls on my own team as there are only a max of 3 that can troll instead of 4 just trade off taking support if you get stuck as the bottom 2 picks.

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

01-29-2013

bump

Kat3326

01-29-2013

I played a bots vs AI games, when it started 3 people were afk. They didn't even attempt playing.

namora

01-29-2013

you need 4 other people to play against 5 bots? O.o strange indeed...