Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Powerstoned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

01-28-2013

It sounds like you are pretty experienced in the realm of drug use.

So if you could, a list of excellent drugs would be much appreciated.

I do seem to have a knack for addiction, so if you could warn me of anything that may be unhealthily habit-forming, that would be nice.

But I'm certainly interested in experiencing some cool drug things.

Jesus the Friend

01-28-2013

All drugs are pretty cool, just don't do marijuana.

Fujiou

01-28-2013

I thought you almost married a stoner?

Is she why you are so anti-pot?

Jesus the Friend

01-28-2013

Quote:
Fujiou:
I thought you almost married a stoner?

Didn't you ever hear that rap song by Taylor Spears?
"Almost does count, except in July".

The prosecution rests.

Powerstoned

01-28-2013

I don't advocate drug use til it's legal, so I only smoke pot/beer/cigs right now (live in WA).

In a past life though...I smoked a little weed in junior high school, and on the 3rd day as a freshman, 5 days after I turned 14, I tried LSD. And then again the next day I did 2 more hits. And for the next 3 years at least once or twice a week. But I've done most every drug during my high school days, even oldman drugs like ludes and peote...only thing I haven't is probably PCP, and I've never shot anything into my arms. In the early-mid nineties we didn't have kids doing prescription drugs for fun really, so we did big boy real drugs, not anti-anxiety medication or making a small oxy problem into mainlining heroin like kids today. I did do crank/meth for 2+ years at home from 15-17 which I'll never touch again...that along with all the cocaine or heroin derivatives that I label "lifestyle drugs" because doing those with gusto as i tend to do, means you have to become someone else and those can become $300+ a day, everyday, habits for your typical junkie on the bottom of life, and you can't hold a real job or relationship realistically.

From 18-25 it was just lsd & mdma as my only drugs I'd do (yes of couse weed too), hopefully together (known as "candy-flipping", the most beautiful thing in the world). Had a programming/marketing job M-F in downtown seattle, made 6x times the rent after taxes, and my weekends were a thing of wonder. But honestly I was never a raver kid, though I listen to trance and electronic weirdness, as I prefer 4-8 people parties in the comfort of home (and no one's bad vibes they might bring to the group). Did I mention the top honors student? Passed my SATs in 6th grade for a scholarship to duke i never used. You can be smart and use, not abuse. Most people aren't smart though. I picked my 2 drugs wisely, one that's not actually physically addicting (lsd) and a drug you can only do once every 2-2.5 weeks (mdma). But they're just not popular with even but 1% of drug hard users who mostly prefer cocaine, heroin or speed, the horribly stupid drugs that they are.

After that I had my first son, and don't do anything illegal.