@ Powerstoned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

It sounds like you are pretty experienced in the realm of drug use.

So if you could, a list of excellent drugs would be much appreciated.

I do seem to have a knack for addiction, so if you could warn me of anything that may be unhealthily habit-forming, that would be nice.

But I'm certainly interested in experiencing some cool drug things.

Jesus the Friend

01-28-2013

All drugs are pretty cool, just don't do marijuana.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I thought you almost married a stoner?

Is she why you are so anti-pot?

Jesus the Friend

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I thought you almost married a stoner?
Didn't you ever hear that rap song by Taylor Spears?
"Almost does count, except in July".

The prosecution rests.

Powerstoned

01-28-2013

I don't advocate drug use til it's legal, so I only smoke pot/beer/cigs right now (live in WA).

In a past life though...I smoked a little weed in junior high school, and on the 3rd day as a freshman, 5 days after I turned 14, I tried LSD. And then again the next day I did 2 more hits. And for the next 3 years at least once or twice a week. But I've done most every drug during my high school days, even oldman drugs like ludes and peote...only thing I haven't is probably PCP, and I've never shot anything into my arms. In the early-mid nineties we didn't have kids doing prescription drugs for fun really, so we did big boy real drugs, not anti-anxiety medication or making a small oxy problem into mainlining heroin like kids today. I did do crank/meth for 2+ years at home from 15-17 which I'll never touch again...that along with all the cocaine or heroin derivatives that I label "lifestyle drugs" because doing those with gusto as i tend to do, means you have to become someone else and those can become $300+ a day, everyday, habits for your typical junkie on the bottom of life, and you can't hold a real job or relationship realistically.

From 18-25 it was just lsd & mdma as my only drugs I'd do (yes of couse weed too), hopefully together (known as "candy-flipping", the most beautiful thing in the world). Had a programming/marketing job M-F in downtown seattle, made 6x times the rent after taxes, and my weekends were a thing of wonder. But honestly I was never a raver kid, though I listen to trance and electronic weirdness, as I prefer 4-8 people parties in the comfort of home (and no one's bad vibes they might bring to the group). Did I mention the top honors student? Passed my SATs in 6th grade for a scholarship to duke i never used. You can be smart and use, not abuse. Most people aren't smart though. I picked my 2 drugs wisely, one that's not actually physically addicting (lsd) and a drug you can only do once every 2-2.5 weeks (mdma). But they're just not popular with even but 1% of drug hard users who mostly prefer cocaine, heroin or speed, the horribly stupid drugs that they are.

After that I had my first son, and don't do anything illegal.