So.. Has anyone her I-dosed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

You know. I only play drunk league in co op.. Lost only one match too.. That time 3 people dced.. I'm assuming they were lannin.. Other than that I've even played Drunken LoL. Every time a teammate dies you take one shot.. Every time you Die you take Two shots.. Coop or normals.. you eventually get very drunk!

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Being drunk doesn't make me much worse unless I'm very drunk. If it's just normal games, I can get pretty damn tipsy and still roll all over bitches.

I really get a kick out of the people who say things like "You should not drink and play league it's pointless and you are hurting your team." The point of a game is to have fun, and so long as you are not ass-to-the-ground drunk, there's no harm in it.

Malzabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Sounds kind of fun... gonna try it. O:

Powerstoned

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOTA2ISBESTEST View Post
I'm also incredibly experienced with hallucinogens, so that certainly helps
kid, you're but 1/100th as experienced in this topic as me.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

01-27-2013

Playing games on psychedelics is a great experience for me. It changes my skill in ways that are incomprehensible to me. On an upper, I just do what I normally do but faster, more decisively, fewer errors and with better timing. But take a hit of acid and my play style changes completely. I just do things I normally wouldn't do. I find all sorts of tricks and bugs that I normally wouldn't even see and this comes with a clear understanding of how to go about abusing these tricks/bugs.

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTRAN 77 View Post
Playing games on psychedelics is a great experience for me. It changes my skill in ways that are incomprehensible to me. On an upper, I just do what I normally do but faster, more decisively, fewer errors and with better timing. But take a hit of acid and my play style changes completely. I just do things I normally wouldn't do. I find all sorts of tricks and bugs that I normally wouldn't even see and this comes with a clear understanding of how to go about abusing these tricks/bugs.
Ok.. I got a Mission for you to attempt! go here.. http://www.i-doser.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=6759_lol Download the free "songs' what ever they are called.. There is one called Alcohol.. All free. See if it makes your LoL experience better or worse... In order for it to supposidly work you need to be listening through headphones from what I understand. .This will be the ultimate test!! Yes.. You have been selected! Carry it with Honor!

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo View Post
Sounds kind of fun... gonna try it. O:
To make it more fun you have to announce at the beginning that you are playing drunken LoL and explain the rules to your teamates.. (If they die you take one shot, if you die you take two) And most of them will usually love you and contribute on purpose to your taking of shots.

IS1281a2aa64f651d96c2ca

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q23 View Post
Ok.. I got a Mission for you to attempt! go here.. http://www.i-doser.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=6759_lol Download the free "songs' what ever they are called.. There is one called Alcohol.. All free. See if it makes your LoL experience better or worse... In order for it to supposidly work you need to be listening through headphones from what I understand. .This will be the ultimate test!! Yes.. You have been selected! Carry it with Honor!
l-dosing is placebo. Placebos don't work too well for me although some have great mileage with them even when it comes to psychedelic states of mind.

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTRAN 77 View Post
l-dosing is placebo. Placebos don't work too well for me although some have great mileage with them even when it comes to psychedelic states of mind.
I was figuring this was something like this. Yet for some reason I felt strange after going in. Over all it left me in a state similar to waking up when my body just fell asleep. You know. Difficult moving around yet feeling strange.

Right now I'm trying out the "Ecstacy" one and its not doin much. How ever I did feel strange after the Gates of Hades. Kinda felt like my body was very warm/numb.

Panthersoul

01-27-2013

just listen to industrial tech...better effects.