So.. Has anyone her I-dosed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

And if you have. Did it do anything for you? Also Have you ever tried it while playing LoL? And if you have for that.. How did it feel?

~Edit
For those of you who don't know what I am talking about....

http://www.i-doser.com/affiliates/jr...59_1_tlid_8_lo

So far for me it definitely seems non lethal.. I mean I have survived enough. Everyone I know who listen to this has survived. Unless they haven't told me they are dead in that case they are dead and It is creepy as hell that I am talking to them in the first place.

How ever. I tried the Alcohol one and It seemed to work for me. Well after it at least I felt slightly drunk yet didn't have the urge to go to the bathroom so it was nice. Maybe one of you can some and tell me if it works for you?

Dobagoh

01-27-2013

what on earth are you talking about

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
what on earth are you talking about
http://www.i-doser.com/

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

It uses binaural beats to get you "high."

It doesn't seem to really achieve anything close to what they claim. But I still think binaural beats are interesting. Don't buy into their marketing ploy though.

You can find idoser and many files for it on thepiratebay.

I'm fascinated by the idea of using them as an aid for meditation.

DOTA2ISBESTEST

01-27-2013

no, but i HAVE taken psychedelics and played. its pretty fun, but you get distracted by the littlest things...

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOTA2ISBESTEST View Post
no, but i HAVE taken psychedelics and played. its pretty fun, but you get distracted by the littlest things...
Actually I know exactly what you mean by that! I was trying this with the whole lights out, headphones on, laying down. And I could hear people walking around upstairs quite clearly. This stuff usually tends to make me feel different, but not the "effect" the title of each "song" was.

Powerstoned

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOTA2ISBESTEST View Post
it's not fun, what are you talking about. Hallucingens make bright tv/pc monitors and screens not fun to look at enough to really interact with. Candle flames are funner to stare at.

I will say that under a nice amount of mdma or lsd, I used to hook up my old style ps1, put in an audio cd and set to the graphic output to dark blue color(which makes it faint against the black bg) - "bouncing swirls eq pattern" and slow it up enough with the music to produce very nice hallucinations in the trails of the circling swirls. I still have the console for this trick, because the small ps1 took away anti-aliasing for the eq patterns which took away the nice trick/easy hallucinations

DOTA2ISBESTEST

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
it's not fun, what are you talking about. Hallucingens make bright tv/pc monitors and screens not fun to look at enough to really interact with. Candle flames are funner to stare at.

I will say that under a nice amount of mdma or lsd, I used to hook up my old style ps1, put in an audio cd and set to the graphic output to dark blue color(which makes it faint against the black bg) - "bouncing swirls eq pattern" and slow it up enough with the music to produce very nice hallucinations in the trails of the circling swirls. I still have the console for this trick, because the small ps1 took away anti-aliasing for the eq patterns which took away the nice trick/easy hallucinations
it depends on the person and the chemical, to be honest. As for the psychedelics i was using, it was 25-I-NBOME, a research chemical. much more subtle and i could actually handle the screen's brightness.

I'm also incredibly experienced with hallucinogens, so that certainly helps

Alpha Q23

01-27-2013

You know. .Other than being normal drunk I have not tried LoL under any other condition. Now I kinda want to reinstall LoL and give this a shot.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Playing while high is pretty fun.

Drunk league isn't fun unless you are on skype, in which case it is too much fun.