Player Skill = Champion Effectiveness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

That's pretty much how things go around here. If the player can't play a champion, the champion is obviously bad and needs to be thrown out... Because obviously, the player is so good to begin with.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

It's a two-layer thing.

The first step is getting to where you're at least relatively good enough to play a champion properly. If you're not doing it right, you're nowhere near optimal.

The second is realizing that it's a team-focused game, not skill-focused. Being damn good at your champion is nice, but being okay--sometimes even bad--with a champion and being able to organize your team is generally better.

Tsabo

01-27-2013

Team's Skill = Champions Effectiveness.

You may be the best solo player in the world, but if you don't know how to play as a team, you're pretty much screwed in this game.

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Team's Skill = Champions Effectiveness.

You may be the best solo player in the world, but if you don't know how to play as a team, you're pretty much screwed in this game.
Oh, I hear you loud and clear, man. One bad apple can ruin the bunch, or so to speak. Not really the point I was getting at with the thread, though. This was moreover towards all the bull**** like "guise Erree is UP, I cent gut keels" (Example).