Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Gragas Barrels Invisible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duripen

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Played a game of aram and every single q and r of gragas was invisible. The only thing showing on his Q was the alcohol spitting out of the barrel after it is stationary on the ground. All you could see on his ult was the exlposion.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-28-2013

Hey Duripen can you upload the r3d logs of that game?

01-28-2013

I just had this problem against a support gragas.... he was really cocky about it too =(( made me really mad to lose bot lane because of this. please fix ASAP

I So Owned You

01-29-2013

Skillshots like Lux, Mundo etc are also invisible.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-29-2013

Can you guys upload your r3d logs where you experience this? It will help us identify the issue sooner and fix it.

gienko

01-29-2013

i had the same problem about a week ago the barrels were invisible but i still saw the explosion animation, will post logs if i see it again

gienko

01-29-2013

i had the same problem about a week ago, his barrels were invisible but i still saw the explosion animation will post logs if it happens again

Briartone

01-29-2013

All projectile objects are invisible for me. Glow or movement effects on the projectiles are visible. Where can I learn how to get my r3d logs? I'd upload them if i knew how.

EDIT: I'm seeing this on the LIVE server.

Komeiji Koishi

01-29-2013

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs

Scroll down to R3D Logs. Also don't use the directory for the Live client's logs, make sure they are PBE's.

Duripen

Recruiter

01-29-2013

How do you differentiate between live client and PBE R3D logs?