[Champion Concept] Vha'Xath, The Image of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostbite Snipes

02-02-2013

Thank you for your feedback! I should consider lowering some of the bases slightly, and maybe some ratios....

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

I don't think that your passive's "disguise" portion really works. "oh, there's a teammate that randomly materialized out of the fog of war, nothing suspicious about that." The stealth can throw off some people but it isn't really long enough to do anything. 1 second would make this skill actually useful, but the cooldown would need to go up to like 7 or 8 seconds. You also give him a stealth ability anyways so I don't really feel like this passive fits.

Q - Seems like others helped you with this one already. I see no outstanding problems with it other than the really high base damage coupled with the really high ratios. The AP ratio is really too high and since the base damage is high, I'm assuming you meant for the AD ratio to be Bonus AD, not total.

W - I really don't understand the point of having the useless laser. It seems like a pointless thing to put on to something to make it "unique" and I don't really feel that it justifies the oversimplicity of the actual damaging skill, which only really is a skillshot projectile that deals AoE damage, pretty much exactly the same as Jayce's Shock Blast (without synergy) and Kha'zix's Void Spike (unevolved, also without synergy). The ratios are also really high.

E - If the clone deals damage then you need to tone down the auto attack buff. This seems a lot like Shaco's deceive what with the stealth and the auto-crit on next attack, but then you also add the clone? The % on your auto-crit is too high and should be lower overall than Shaco's Deceive if you still have the clone deal damage. This is currently two spells combined, and each aspect individually is more powerful/useful than their respective counterparts. This is not good design.

You need to make the clone not deal as much damage and make the basic attack not auto crit but instead deal flat bonus damage or apply a CC effect like a fear or powerful slow.

R - the damage seems really high for the short short cooldown. You should think about making this more like Xerath's ultimate in that you can cast it 3 times on one cooldown, but increasing the cooldown correspondingly. You should also be able to stack the effect multiple times on one person to increase the damage and fear by 50% for each additional cast, for an overall 200% increased effect while still leaving the option to spread the effect out. Otherwise this is just pretty much Zilean's time bomb with a fear.

I really don't understand the hybrid ratio on Q. It should just be AP and more utility based. W is the only one that a hybrid ratio works with but the values are still too high. E can have an ap ratio on the clone and an AD ratio on the bonus damage (since you should probably change it anyways).

I don't really feel like there's a lot of synergy here. Q seems to be the only spell with a slight bit of innovation, as well as your ultimate but that needs more work. Your champion is also a melee without any mobility. This is bad. He's not tanky like Morde and Nasus and he's not mobile like Riven or Akali. He needs something to get him around the fight or else he's just going to get CC'd once then focused down, resulting in him being entirely useless.

Frostbite Snipes

02-02-2013

Hm....he needs mobility? Wait wait I should go through things one step at a time....

I guess I should lower the base on Q slightly....maybe I should also go with the ratios thing.

The W is meant to go with Q. As is the E. Someones vision is restricted and they can't see their minions in front of them, so they can't see a W flying through the minions, they just see it about to hit them. That can get them away from their minions in trying to dodge the harmless version of it, and you can then use the damaging version on the opponent which is now away from their minions, which block it. With the E, you see the enemy randomly running right at you, again, they are likely to be surprised with restricted vision and run away or try to attack it, either way it distracts them for you to attack.

The ultimate is mainly for teamfights, and I think if it were allowed to stack on the same person, it would be pretty OP....

The hybrid ratio was to try having encouragement of buying hybrid items, because most champions seem to do that. Lastly....maybe I should add mobility. I never thought about what happens to them in a teamfight if they get focused.... What if I take out some of the damage on the ultimate to give Vha'Xath a shield = to half the damage dealt with the ultimate, and add on to the passive that being stealthed increases movementspeed by 50% for the duration(which would be around 1-2 seconds, so not very long for the high speed boost)?

Frostbite Snipes

02-03-2013

Taking what you have said into account(I mean EVERYTHING you have said), I have made some updates.

Frostbite Snipes

02-05-2013

Just a bump

Frostbite Snipes

02-14-2013

Bump

Frostbite Snipes

03-26-2013

Bump

revog

03-26-2013

The passive seema fun, imagine playing a premade with a buddies. "dude why did you come bot" "im not man im mid" "then who is OH MY GOD"

Frostbite Snipes

04-04-2013

I find your comment hilarious, and so true.

Frostbite Snipes

04-05-2013

Buuump