[Champion Concept] Vha'Xath, The Image of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostbite Snipes

01-29-2013

Lol, oh. Sorry I couldn't reply to everything you said individually! I had a lot to say, but I'm not in the mood to re-type a couple paragraphs lol. Thank you for your feedback though.

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Get working on that response! MUSH! D : <

Just kidding. As for the ultimate, maybe it could be renamed "Lucid Nightmare". The fact that such a surreal thing occurs (blue balls of lightning everywhere!) in such a nightmarish fashion (get them off of meeeee *boom*).

I'm just chucking ideas out there :P

Frostbite Snipes

01-29-2013

For what ever reason, I suddenly love the name Lucid Nightmare. You, sir, are a genius.

Lucid dreaming, hue.

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Exactly my dear fellow. The opposite of a Lucid Dream. Thank golly I don't have those... 8P

And I feel it works quite well with this Champ.

Frostbite Snipes

01-29-2013

I love the name idea! Changed the ult name. If you like, I could give you credit for the name. Though you kinda already get credit on the second page of the comments lol.

Lucid dreams can cause bad trauma or....something....w/e....to people who have recurring nightmares, because it's basically like a nightmare but more real I guess. Idk.

That PvZ Guy

01-29-2013

Does anyone else think this sounds strikingly similar to Cho'Gath?

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by That PvZ Guy View Post
Does anyone else think this sounds strikingly similar to Cho'Gath?
To be honest.... No.

Cho'gath has 2 area effect attacks and true damage ult that increases his health.

Not really like this character.... What do you see similarities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite snipes View Post
I love the name idea! Changed the ult name. If you like, I could give you credit for the name. Though you kinda already get credit on the second page of the comments lol.

Lucid dreams can cause bad trauma or....something....w/e....to people who have recurring nightmares, because it's basically like a nightmare but more real I guess. Idk.
Oh sure, because I'm so obsessive about getting credit.. /sarcasm

No need to. Just glad I could help.

Lucid dreams are sometimes just very realistic dreams. That can be fine and dandy, but I don't think anyone wants a Lucid Nightmare.... So yeah.

Frostbite Snipes

01-29-2013

I'm so confused on why my champion would be ANYTHING like chogath. Chos only cc is a knockup, which this champion does not have, cho has no clones, chos ult is completely different.

And if you mean names, Vha'Xath doesn't sound very much like Cho'Gath.... :|

aShadyHeartless

01-30-2013

so its exactly like kha zix -.-, be creative instead of this ****

Rakalaka

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite snipes View Post
Stats
Additionally, his health bar appears to have double the health segments that it actually does to the enemy team, and his stats appear swapped with each other to the enemy team. (AD, AP, Armor, MR and movement speed are all randomly switched with each other, HP is scrambled randomly every time health is permanently gained or lost through buying items or leveling up, attack speed is inverted.
It seems with his passive you are trying to add a layer of illusion and deceit to him, but I don't think this is the way to go. As it serves, scrambling the information on his character sheet doesn't actually hide any information. A player can simply look at the items he has built and determine what is relatively high. Thus, I think this passive will have no effect on experienced players but just be confusing and aggravating to low-level players (sub summoner level 20 maybe).

Doubling his health bar is an interesting concept. I like this and think it could work, though I am worried that it would be too confusing and not-clear for new player.

His stealth from his passive is already plenty, I don't think you need anymore.