Runaan's Hurricane- Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForeverAwsome

01-27-2013

Hey guys, I was just wandering if Runaan's Hurricane works on Kayle's Righteous Fury.?

Irelia Bot

01-27-2013

It does.

ForeverAwsome

01-27-2013

Thanks, I was just researching a while ago if it works on Jayce's Mercury Cannon?

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverAwsome View Post
Thanks, I was just researching a while ago if it works on Jayce's Mercury Cannon?
Yes.

It also works for Elise and Nidalee's human forms.

ForeverAwsome

01-27-2013

Thanks

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

It fill fire the extra shots with righteous fury active but it WILL NOT PROC RIGHTEOUS FURY ON EACH EXTRA SHOT.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow647 View Post
It fill fire the extra shots with righteous fury active but it WILL NOT PROC RIGHTEOUS FURY ON EACH EXTRA SHOT.
The AoE, you mean, and that's because it's an on-hit spell instead of on-hit effect.

Pobbes

01-31-2013

Hurricane extra shots do proc the on-hit damage that scales with AP form righteous fury. The extra shots do not proc the AoE effect based on AD. If you read the spell it actually has two separate effects, one on-hit (AP) and one on-attack (AD)

RockJockey

02-01-2013

I just realized something earlier today.

Kayle's E. Righteous Fury: "These attacks splash, dealing additional magic damage to her target and nearby units take a percent of her attack damage plus magic damage. This splash damage does not affect turrets." At rank 5, the AD ratio is 40%

Runaan's Hurricane: Unique (Ranged only): Your basic attacks fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets, each dealing 10 + 50% of your attack damage and applying on-hit effects.

Combined, this means when Kayle AutoAttacks:
-Kayle does 100% AD from her AA to her original target
-Kayle's E does 40% of AD to nearby enemies
-Runaan's Hurricane does 10+50% of AD to nearby enemies
____E + Hurricane = 90% AD per AA

Assuming Kayle is targeting 1 enemy between two others (total of three close enemies), the Total Amount of AD per AA is 280%.
And assuming Kayle is building lifesteal, Hurricane essentially doubles lifesteal. If she has 10 lifesteal, this becomes 20 lifesteal if there are 3 targets. 20 LS= 40 LS. 30 LS = 60 LS. Combine Hurricane with BoRK = everything dies while you heal up with ease.

I need to try this out in-game, I'm going to have to Jungle Kayle tomorrow.

ForeverAwsome

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
The AoE, you mean, and that's because it's an on-hit spell instead of on-hit effect.
That will be too OP.