Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nvm.. ignore this thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeezelD

Recruiter

01-27-2013

I think maybe this has to do with the server message errors that we're getting? Anyhow, it didn't handle my three game advancement correctly. I won two out of 3 matches, but it told me that I failed.. if you check the attachment, you will see the defeat with Mal, but the two games before that were wins.. it should have advanced me, and didn't. Then I failed a match and it failed me.

i think maybe it skipped the Katarina match? that would be the only explanation.

NVM, I see what happened.. it didn't record a game at all.. so the screenshot shows a custom game with Kayle, but it's missing a regular game... so thats why it failed... maybe it happened before the servers went down and it didn't record it..

ignore this thread.